{22}

Mark's POV

He texted me. I was surprised when he did though. I thought it would be a few days before he actually contacts me. But he did. We talked and I told him about the guys. And speaking of the guys we've been planning on what I could do when Jack gets back. The best idea we've had was that I take Jack to a 'secret' part of the park that only I know. I've never took anyone there and it's really beautiful there. Fresh grass everywhere, surrounded by trees, flowers her and there and it's a private place where only me and him can be. A small picnic was my idea. Jack doesn't like doing anything fancy. If all goes well during the 2 months he's gone then we should be together. And I'll ask Jack about his boyfriend when we chat. Now I'll wait.

After we were done planning everything Felix asked me something.
"Mark.... can I ask you something?" "Sure." "How would you feel if I started dating a guy?" He asked nervously. "I'm totally fine with that. I'm gay too. But who do you like?" I asked. He brushed some of his put of his face and looked over his shoulder towards Cry! He blushed as well. "Ohhhhh you like Cry." I whispered to him. He nodded his head yes. "I say go for it. You guys would make a cute couple in my opinion." I said. He smiled at me and walked towards Cry. I said bye to the guys, thanked them for helping me out and left. I walked back to my house with a smile on my face. I can't wait to talk to Jack again. I've never felt like this about anyone. He's done something to me that makes me think about him 24/7. His amazing blue eyes are so hard to look away from, his newly colored green hair suits him perfectly, the accent in his voice makes me fall in love with him all over again, and his caring heart in full of nothing but love and kindness. He's my type of guy. And I guess I did have a tiny crush on him back in high school but I thought it wouldn't happen so I gave up on it. I was dead wrong. He's my everything. My lover, my life, he stole my heart that one day we became friends again. And I love him for it.