{29}

Jack's POV

I can't believe our group won!! I thought we would come in second or third but we actually got first! We all were extremely happy. The whole bus ride back to the studio was full of the guys talking loudly about the whole thing. I just stayed silent and thought about me and Mark. He asked me if I wanted hangout tomorrow night. That could mean a few things. Either he wanted to hangout as friends or he wanted to go out together as something more. I was excited. I finally get to be alone with Mark. We've haven't really done anything together in awhile. I can't wait.

We got back to the studio and just talked about our whole trip. Sal and Zoey wouldn't shut up. Sal bragged on how she knew we were gonna win and how she was right. She's so silly some times. Everyone talked about what we did good and what we could do better. Even though we did great. We talked for about and hour then we all went home. Keith gave us a few days off to relax and be free for awhile. When I got home I went straight up to my room, got my pj's on and crashed onto my bed. I was about to fall asleep when my phone went off. It was a text from Mark.

Night Jackaboy. 💚💚

Night Markimoo.❤

I set it back down on the bed side table and fell asleep. Tomorrow it's just me and Mark.