{10}

Mark's POV

That night when I texted Jack while Carrie was asleep made my heart flutter. What he said on how he misses me made me feel happy. His boyfriend's lucky to have him. I looked over at Carrie. I made up my mind. I'll wait for a few weeks and slowly break the news to her. Then if I have the confidence to tell Jack my feelings then I will. No 'ands', 'ifs', or 'buts' about it. I may feel guilty about me and Carrie's break up but I'll get over it. I rolled to my side and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up earlier than usual. Thank god Carrie was still asleep. I took a fast shower, got dress and quickly went over to Jack's house. I wanted to see him again. I knocked on his door and waited. After a few minutes he answered looking very tired. "Mark? Dude what are you doing here?" He asked. "I kinda wanted to see you." I said. It looked liked he blushed. "Well as much as I'd love to talk I'm kinda busy. I was still sleeping until you knocked! Thanks a lot." He said. I chuckled. "My bad. Sorry." I said. "It's cool. But I now gotten get ready. See ya Mark." He said closing the door. I sighed and walked away. At least I got to see him. His beautiful blue eyes gives me a reason to get up in the mornings. I smiled and went back to the house. It's was 8 in the morning and Carrie was awake now. "Marki where were you?" She asked hugging me. "Just had to do something really quick. No worries." I said with a fake smile. She kissed my cheek. I kinda cringed. "Next time tell me ok?" She asked. "Sure." I said. She walked back to our room and got in the shower. I sat on the couch and looked through my phone. I then got a text from Felix.

Felix: Hey bro. How u doing?

Mark: Great. I talked to Jack and we're friends again.

Felix: Awesome dude. Did u find out what he's been doing? Has he just been sitting at home?

Mark: No actually. He has a boyfriend now.

Felix: Wow. Great for him.

Mark: I guess.

Felix: Wait! Do you like Jack?!

Mark: Maybe. No. Yes. Yes I do.

Felix:  AWWWWW!! I SHIP IT!! DUDE TELL HIM!

Mark: I can't. He has a boyfriend remember and I have a girlfriend.

Felix: Oh yeah. What u gonna do?

Mark: IDK

Felix: Well good luck. But I'm say tell him. You'll never know.

Mark: Whatever. Bye.

I set my phone down and started thinking. Damn it Felix. Why is he right? He's never right.