{9}

Jack's POV

Jay's house is amazing. It big and he lives by himself. A field full of grass to fill both backyard and frontyard. He has at least 5 room and 4 bathrooms. It two story and he has a room just for gaming. I haven't really played videos games in 4 months. We had tons of snacks, sodas and different things to do. "Ok first were all gonna play Mario Cart. And I'm the master of it sooo." Jay said. "Will see about that." Alex said giving him the stare. We all walked over to his gaming room and it was huge. Two medium couches, three bean bags, a coffee table, flat screen and a bookcase just full of games. Me, Sal and Jay sat on one couch, Lenny, Drew and Zoey on the other, Ash, Logan, and Sheldon were on the bean bags and Lillian and Alex sat on the floor with a pillow to comfort them. 4 controllers. So first it was Sal, Alex, Jay and Me. Then it was Drew, Lenny, Sheldon and Zoey. Then Ash and Lillian with any of us who wanted to play. We played Mario Cart for about and hour or 2. Then Jay brought out a card game. It's called 'Truth or Dare' he said he create it himself with his own truth and dares. This should be good. We played and it was crazy. For a truth Drew had to say who he had a crush on and kiss them. He said Lenny. I never thought they would make a cute couple. Ash had to climb up Jay's tree and climb on the roof. I'm not surprised she did it. And made it down safely. She's is the one that'll do anything she is dared to. And a major one was for me. Me and another one of my friend has to get their hair dyed! Within a week. Since Jay caused this he getting his hair dyed too. I'm choosing his color and he's choosing mine. We played that until the card ran out then we ordered pizza and watched a comedy movie in his living room. Once it was over it was about 6pm almost 7 so we all left. I walked home and so did everyone else. Apparently we all live near each other. Once I got home I practiced my dancing again. Tomorrow Keith's coming back and telling us if we're in the competition or not. I really wish we are. I practiced for awhile until I made me a small dinner and got ready for bed. Before I got in bed I got a text from Mark.

Mark: Hey. R u busy tomorrow I kinda wanna talk for awhile?

I smiled at bit and texted him back.

Jack: So sorry Mark. My schedule full. Maybe some other time. I promise though will hangout again. :)

He replied quickly.

Mark: Oh ok. I hope you keep that promise. I miss hanging out with my best friend.

I blushed at his response.

Jack: I'm keeping the promise. Don't worry. And I miss u 2. Gtg. Night

Mark: Night Jack.

I set my phone on my night stand and laid in bed. I smiled and remembered our conversation. He misses me. Maybe I should tell him how I really feel. No I can't he has a girlfriend. But maybe I can tell him about what I think of his girlfriend. I debated myself until I feel asleep.