{33}

Jack's POV

Right when we walked into the studio everyone was looking at us. Sal was the first to say something. "Hi. I'm Sal. You must be Mark?" She said smiling. "Yeah. I'm Mark." Mark said. "Jack told us all about you. I'm Zoey. That's Logan, Alex, Ash, Drew, Lenny, Sheldon, Lillian and Jay." Zoey said as she pointed to everyone at the call of their name. "So your Jack's boyfriend?!" Sal asked randomly. "Sal?!" I said kinda embarrassed. "Yeah. I'm his boyfriend." He said with his arm still around me. "Well treat him right. He's like our best friend." Lillian said. "I promise. I love him." He said. "Good. So Mark tell us about yourself." Zoey said.

We all sat in the rehearsal room and just talked. I noticed that Mark was starting to get use to them. He was smiling and laughing. And I know there not fake. They guys also told Mark about themselves. He was surprised to hear that Jay and Sheldon are dating because Mark did think me and Jay were dating. I was also surprised to see that Alex hasn't gotten mad or threaten him yet. She must like him. We talked for awhile until Mark got a call from Felix asking if me and him can come over. Apparently he has something important to tell us. And I would like to see the guys again. So I said bye to everyone, Mark thanked them and also said bye to them and we left.

"You have a great group of friends Jack." Mark said as we walked to Felix's house. "Thanks. I'm glad you all got along. I was actually kinda nervous." I said. "I was too. But they seem really nice." He said. "Cause they are. Thank you Mark. I love you." I said. He kissed the top of my forehead. "I love you too." We walked in silence. But we were both smiling. Mark had his arm around me as we walked. I would once in awhile kiss his cheek. I these moments with Mark.

We finally got to Felix's house. Mark knocked on the door and it was Tyler which answered it. I haven't seen him in months. "Hey guys. Jack! Long time no see." He said smiling at me. "Hey Tyler. Good to see you too." He let us in and lead us to the backyard. Felix's house looks the same from the last time I saw it. We got to the backyard and everyone was here. It felt good to see my old friends. There was Bob, Wade, Tyler, Ethan, Ken, and Cry. Bob and Wade were playing with Felix's pug Edgar, all the others were sitting in the shade, talking and such. "Hey Jack." Cry said as he was the first to noticed us. "Hey guys. Wow Jack. Nice hair! Haven't seen you in awhile." Ken said. "Thanks guys. And sorry I haven't contact any of you. Been busy I guess." It's still awkward talking to them. "Well sit down. We wanna know what's been going on with you." Ethan said pulling up two chairs. Me and Mark both sat down and talked for a bit. I told them about my dance group and what happened to my hair. "Hey guys. Where's Felix?" Mark asked. "He went to the store I think?" Wade said.

Right as Wade said that Felix walked through the back door. "Wow good timing Wade." I said laughing. "Hey Mark, and Jack. How you've been?" He asked me. "Good." I said. "So why did you call us here? What was so important?" Mark asked. "Oh yeah. Ok so......." He didn't finished his sentence. He walked over to Cry, pulled him out of his chair, lifted up his mask to see his lips and kissed him. I was probably the most shocked about this. And of course Felix had to embarrassed Cry as well. "So you guys are dating!" I asked. "Hell yeah. I've always had a thing for Cry. Glad he feels the same." Felix said smiling. Cry was seriously blushing. Even behind his mask. "And we know that you two are dating." Felix said pointing at me and Mark. We both blushed. "What can I say. I love my Jackaboy." Mark said kissing me. How did I get so lucky with Mark? How?