{34}

Mark's POV

*2 years later*

Over the past 2 years have been the best 2 years ever. Having Jack as a boyfriend is amazing. We rarely leave each others side. And there hasn't been a day where he hasn't smiled at me. I know for a fact that I make his life better. He tells me that everyday. And Jack makes me feel the same way. I love him with all my heart. And I'll never stop. But we've both changed over the past 2 years. Like he quit dancing and I got a job. We now both work as YouTubers. He stopped dancing a few months after we started dating and we both started our channels a little but after that. We live together at my house. It was always too big for me alone but having Jack with me is so much better. And all of our friends are super supportive of our relationship. And they're gonna help me with Jack. I have something big planned.

It was me and Jack's 2 year anniversary as a couple. We were currently relaxing in the forest where we had our first date. We were laying on a blanket watching the sunset. Jack had his head on my chest as we layed down. He looked so adorable. This is gonna be the best date we've ever had. Finally the sunset and I was ready. I sat up on the blanket and looked at Jack. "Mark are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm good. Happy anniversary Jack." I said hugging him and kissing the top of his head. "Happy anniversary Mark. I love you." He said hugging me back. "I love you more. And I'm gonna prove it." I said. He looked at me in confusion. I then grabbed his hands and took a deep breath. "Jack. We've been dating for 2 years now. And there isn't anyone in the world that makes me feel more loved and happy then you do. I couldn't ask for a better person to fall in love with. You bring me such joy and happiness just by smiling at me. You make my day when you kiss me. You are the most important thing in my life. I can't live without you in my life. So I was wondering-" I pulled him up so we were both standing and I got down on one knee. He looked at me in shock and he covered his mouth as I saw tears in his eyes. "Sean William McLoughlin, will you make my life complete if you marry me?" I asked opening a box with a wedding ring. I saw his shock expression turn to happiness. He nodded his head. "YES!! YES I WILL!" He said. I smiled and put the ring on his finger. Then I pulled him into a sweet kiss. He gladly kissed back. We heard clapping and pictures being taken around us. We pulled away and saw all of our friends taking pictures and clapping. Jack was embarrassed but I was just smiling. I actually asked then to do this. So we can cherish this moment forever. "Congrats guys. We've been wondering when you two would tie the knot." Felix said smiling. "Your the one to talk Felix." I said pointing at him and Cry. They both blushed. "How do you feel Jack?" Sal asked. "Better then I've ever been." He said looking at me. I smiled and kissing him again. Everyone 'awwed' at us.

My life is now complete. Me and Jack are gonna be together forever. I'll never stop loving him, I'll never forget him, I'll always remember the man that stole my heart and made me the happiness man ever. Jack is my baby, my soulmate, my lover, my everything. Jack is mine. And I love him so very much. Now what will happen next?