{30}

Mark's POV

Tonight's me and Jack's date! I was freaking out. We've haven't been together, just me and him, for about 6 months. I was looking forward to it though. I texted Jack saying where we can meet, and to wear nice looking clothes. We'd be meeting at the park. So it wouldn't be a long walk to where were gonna have our date. I also told him what time. Which is 6pm. I started getting ready by 5:15pm. Took a shower, dried off and got dress. I worked my black and blue flannel, with a plain black shirt, new skinny jeans, and my nicest shoes. I was done by 5:50pm. I quickly started walking to the park. It wasn't far but I got there by 6:05pm. I started walking around and looked for Jack.

I finally saw him sitting on a bench and on his phone. I smiled a slowly walked to him. He noticed me and smiled. "Hey Mark." He said. "H-hey Jack." I stuttered. Curse my stuttering. "What are we gonna do?" He asked. "I have something plan. Follow me." I said getting up and walking towards the spot. Jack was right by my side as we walked. We just talked about random stuff. While we walked out hands kept brushing against each others. I looked over at Jack and he was really blushing. We kept walking to the "spot" and I could tell Jack was confused on where we were going. But it is nice here in the forest.

Finally we got to the "spot." I lead Jack over to the patch of grass that was showing and sat down. He looked around in amazement. "Mark this place is beautiful." He said. "I know. I thought you'd might like to come here." I said. "Yeah I did. I've never seen this place before." He said. "Yeah. Your the only one I've brought here." I said. "Really?" He asked in surprise. "Yeah I wanted to do something with me best friend." I said. He blushed. "Me too." He said. We layed down and just started talking. I asked him about his dance group and he told all about. After about an hour the stars were out in the night sky. Jack looked at them in amazement but I just stared at Jack. He's way better than the stars.

Unfortunately he noticed me starring. "S-sorry. I was starring." I said. "It's ok. I'm fine with it." He said. He went back to looking at the sky. I started thinking. Should I tell him how I feel now? What will he say? Can I do it? I took a deep breath and sat up. Jack did the same. "You ok Mark?" He asked. "Jack I need to be honest with you." I said. "About what?" He asked. I took another deep breath and just said it as fast as I could. "Ihaveacrushonyou" I said quickly. "What?" He asked. I said it again. But slower. "I-I have a crush on you." I said shyly and softly. But he still heard me. I looked up at him and saw a shock expression on his face. "I-Im so sorry Jack. I can't my feelings anymore. I've liked you for about 3 or 4 months. I regret my relationship with Carrie. I want to be with you. I love everything about you. But just please don't be ma-" I was cut off my the feeling of something soft on my lips.