three

Sai

Sai

"Bitchhhh. Wake yo ass up, tell me what happened yesterday." A jumped on my bed, disturbing my sleep.

"Why you think something happened?" I said groggily. I rubbed my eyes and groaned. It was Thursday and I ain't have no classes. Today was my sleeping day and she just ruined it.

"Move yo ugly ass on bro I was finna sleep today," I rolled my eyes because she really pissed me off.

"Just tell me what happened," she sat criss-cross, as if waiting for my story.

"Wait, why you even think something happened?"

She smacked. "Extra dishes in the sink? You been getting text messages since the middle of the night? Yeah I heard that. You disturbed my sleep."  I rolled out of bed and unplugged my phone, seeing all the messages from Eli.

Elijah
So I see you done went to sleep on me, "Sai Baby"

Elijah
That's a bet. Who gon buy you pancakes on Saturday?

Elijah
Not me

3 missed calls

I chuckled at the first text, that nickname was reserved for Ada but I had a feeling he would start using it too. Feeling serious about my pancakes, I texted him back.

Nigga don't play with my pancakes

Before I could hit send, A grabbed the phone out my hand. "Elijah?"

"Parking lot bae." When I said that she instantly knew who I was speaking of.

"Oh himmm. So he came over yesterday?" I nodded. But something else sparked my interest. "Nah for get about him. What happened with 'the best dick' of your life?"

She blushed. "Girlllll. You know Trey?"

Oh. "Star QB Trey?" She nodded and told me the full story.

"Yup he wanted a piece of this Hershey chocolateeee. This Lindor Truffffle. This Ferrero Rocherrrr." She really had me outta breath. I was dead from all the laughter.

"But anyway he took me out to eat, spent a check on me, allat. Then he was like 'let's go to my place' and I was playing dumb like what the hell we finna do. But bitch you know I already knew."

"So then we get there and he whip it out. BITCH. This monster dick was no joke. So I get to suckin'--"

"Hell nah A I'm not finna listen to this." I hit her with a pillow and went into the bathroom to get ready for whatever I was gonna do today.

"Sai Baby you need to get you some dick, virgin ass," she teased. Don't get me wrong, I was more than interested. I just wanted to be sure of who I was giving my body to.

I ignored her and proceeded to the restroom. After brushing my teeth and showering, I went to my closet to pick out today's outfit. I really didn't have any plans so I wore a simple lounge set. I styled my hair in a big fro, adding braid beads here and there. For my makeup I wanted a natural look: basic foundation, slight highlight, a little contour, and some basic clear gloss.