seven

Kaiden

Kaiden

My fists felt numb from hitting Dre so much, but I couldn't stop.

"K, I'm good," I got up and turned to her. I only stopped because I saw her face, she looked sick. As if I predicted it, she passed out. I took her into my arms, lifted her bridal style, and carried her to my car. I sat her up in the back seat and locked the doors. I ran back inside to tell Sai I was taking her home, spotting her in the corner with Elijah I walked over to her.

"Yeah and--" she stopped when she felt me touch her arm. Her eyes widened as she saw how raw my knuckles were.

"Sai I'm finna go to yo-" Her boyfriend turned to me.

"Best be taking yo hands off her,"  he basically growled. I didn't even want to get into it with him because I knew A was probably throwing up on herself in the car. Plus I just finished whooping ass, and honestly he could get it too.

"Nigga it ain't even that serious," I turned back to face her, "Sai I'm finna-"

This nigga cut me off again. "And you ain't going to her place either."

I turned to address him. "Shut the fuck up while I'm talking." I turned back to her.

"Yeen gon' yell at me like I'm one of these pussy ass niggas you roll wit'," he stepped to me as we came eye to eye. I had an inch on him but he made up for it with his intimidation.

"Yeah and the hell you finna do bout it?" I replied slickly. My patience was running thin. All I wanted to do was go take care of Ada right now and he was getting in the way.

Elijah cocked back to punch me but I jerked back. "Nigga this shit ain't even bout you. Why you mad? I ain't finna steal yo girl." That seemed to anger him even more and he charged at me. Sai tried to hold him back but he over powered her. A short girl stepped between us.

"Eli, calm yo ass down," as if she had some type of power over him, he stopped.

"Yo Sai I'm out," he was holding me up here when I had bigger shit to deal with. Going back outside I got in the front seat and went to their apartment.

"Ada, you got the key?" She checked herself. "N-nah my pursssse." She became aware and started looking for it.

"It's ight, it's cool. Nene gon get it ok?" She nodded as I drove her to my place.

For the first couple of minutes, all that could be heard in the car was her soft cries.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" My place was fifteen minutes away and I was hoping she'd hold her stomach contents in.

"I s-saww you get up and..." she stopped talking. I started feeling bad immediately. She wasn't ready to talk about it, and that was fine. I wasn't gon force it.