twenty

Sai

Sai

The small kisses left on my neck woke me up. Elijah was behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. "Morning, Sai. How you feeling?" He kissed me again, this time on the cheek. My first time wasn't as painful as I thought it was going to be, even so I was still sore. I couldn't tell if it was because I was a virgin or because he fucked me so hard.

I turned over to where I was straddling him. "Come here," I said. Taking his face into my hands, I kissed him. Elijah's hands started roaming my body; the desire I had for him was slowly returning. Out of nowhere he lifted me up and took me to the couch. "Don't start nothing, ma. You don't know how bad I want you right now, and if I had my way..." he paused and smirked at me. "You wouldn't be able to walk straight for at least a week."

"Anyways, room service should becoming up soon," he sat next to me. I put my feet up in his lap while he gave me a little massage. I flipped through channels looking for something to watch when I noticed that it was one in the afternoon. "You got something planned today?" I asked. I realized I didn't come with any clothes, just the dress and heels I had on last night.

"Yeah, just something a little fun. You should go get ready. Your clothes in there, too." He must have had this planned for a while, and I cooed at how much thought he put into this. I stood to go to the shower, but not before he smacked my ass.

I let the hot water run over my body and used the toiletries Elijah brought to complete my routine. He really had everything planned.

I finally understood why Ada was so sexually active. The pain, the pleasure. Being emotionally connected to your partner made it feel ten times better, and now I truly felt what that meant. Elijah was the only one I wanted to take my virginity, and boy did he take it.

For the longest I thought I would never find someone like him. Someone who cared for me or thought about me in the same way he did. It wasn't because I'm a loner, it was because I never thought of myself as the romantic type. I now realize that you don't have to have a certain mindset to find love. You can be a sociopath and still find it.

And that's what this was: love. Having him by my side made everything ten times better. His presence, his love was all I needed even on the worst of days.

I stepped out and covered myself in a towel. My clothes were folded and sat on the ledge of the tub. I grabbed a robe and started brushing my teeth. "The food is here. Don't take too long or it's gon' get cold," he yelled out. I wiped my mouth and rinsed, getting started on some light makeup.

"If you picked this out, you kinda popped yo shit I won't lie," I said. I did a little spin for him once I was ready. I had on some high waisted light blue jeans and a simple white halter top. It was pretty basic but looked well against my skin. I buckled the brown strappy heels to my feet, then layered some gold necklaces and rings on my fingers.

"I'm offended. Sai you know I can dress. Your boy be clean," Elijah said. I chuckled and inspected what was brought up for brunch.

There were two tables. The first had an assortment of fruits and any toppings that we would need. My eyes widened at the sight of the other table. I took a plate and piled pancakes, sausage, eggs, and some foods I'd never tried before. Eli joined me after tipping the man who brought it up.