five

Sai

Sai

"He's cool and all. We just friends, though."

Neisha rolled her eyes and looked at A. "Bitch please."

I sighed. They didn't seem to understand that I can have male friends without being interested in them. "Besides," I took a sip of my cocoa. "I wanna see how things work out between me and Elijah."

We were at Neisha's studio spending the night. Her apartment was much nicer than ours: it was so spacious with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. She had it decorated to just her flare, and the kitchen was gorgeous with marble countertops.

It's been two months since I met her but it feels like a lifetime. Even better, she instantly clicked with A. That was perfect since we were a package deal.

A bought all of us matching pj sets four the sleepover we were currently having. The silk top and bottom felt so smooth against my skin, and I was so happy she chose these. We spent the night cooking, making deserts, and talking with some Netflix show playing in the background

Nene was still with Shawn and I was still in the talking stage with Eli. I wasn't rushing him to make me his girl; I liked how slow things were going. A couples of days after the date, the guy from Ada's snapchat hit me up. If I wasn't texting Eli I was texting Kaiden. He made me laugh every time I was mad, brought me little things, and overall was a good person to talk to.

Apparently Neisha and A both thought that I was interested in both of them or I was just playing them. That wasn't the case; Kaiden was just my friend and Eli was my... "I don't know what to call us. We not together but we are at the same time."

"Uh, uh I don't even wanna hear it. Both of y'all like each other and everybody can see it."

Elijah

Elijah

"Ight brother, I'm done." I took the barbers cape off of the man and let him get up. He paid me and left the store. He was my last appointment for the day and I was ready to leave. I sat in the chair for a little break.

Opening my phone I decided to text Sai. "Who got you grinning at your phone, boy?"

I quickly clicked my phone off and looked towards the door, seeing a familiar face. "Don't worry bout it. What you hea' fo?" My cousin grabbed my hand and pulled me out the chair, dusting it off so she could sit down.