Prologe

[Editedish]

When I was little... my body matured much quicker then my class mates. I had loved barbies with there long blonde hair and sparking blue eyes. I was naive, thinking that I could be that innocent little forth grader who looked like I belonged in middle school. Running around not caring if I was fit or not.

Now when I look in the mirror I see a failure. I see a girl who has pink hair for attention, wares black because it matches her feelings, has dead blue eyes because there was nothing left inside. I see a girl who has the supposedly effortless athlete body. I see a girl who did all this to get one boys attention.

I remember the day I changed, like it was yesterday.

. . .

I looked in the mirror seeing my first day of school outfit. Having just moved from Alaska to Colorado I was a bit nervous. I have on a mint green skirt with a white blouse and my white fuzzy boots. I had my hair in a braid and looked perfect. It was the first day back from winter break and also my first day of school.

"Alaska my dear come down here please." My mom called, I was named after our home state. We moved to Colorado for my Dad's work he was a lawyer, he said there would be a greater profit here.

"You look gorges A!" My Dad said smiling. I blushed a little, my Dad always called me A.

"Come on eat your pancakes," My Mom scolded playfully, I quickly ran to the table. Are chairs hadn't come so I stood while eating. Warm syrup filled my mouth inspiring me to shove it all in my face at once.

"Go wash your face," My Dad told me smiling. I nodded my head running upstairs and scrubbed my face and teeth clean.

"The bus is here!" My mom shouted. I jumped down stairs, I clung to my light pink backpack as I walked for the bus. "Play it cool,' I told myself as I got nervous that I would not find a seat.

The bus driver had short black hair with a purple strip she had a bright smile.

"Hi sugar!" She said smiling.

"Hello," I chirped I scanned my pass. I walked down the aisles and stopped when I saw a two boys punching someone. The boys were tall, much taller then me for sure. They both had dark hair, and gave off an odd vibe. I took a deep breathe and tapped the boys shoulder. He swung his arm back knocking me off balance. He looked down at me with a creepy smile.

"What do you want doughnut?" He asked. I rolled up my blouses selves angry at his mean comments.

"Fist of all I hate doughnuts, second of all you need to leave-" I looked in a seat to see a boy, "That boy alone." Both boys looked at me with daggers in there eyes.

"What are you going to do about it fatty?" I had been called many things referring to weight, so I was used to ignoring comments like that.

"I'm going to knock some seance into you." I was not sure how I was going to do it but I would not stand by as they bullied him.

"Sure you are," The other boy laughed.

"Boys! Get to your seats!" The bus driver yelled threw the intercom. They rolled there eyes and sat down in the back. They glared at me, I ignored them. I sat down next to the boy who seemed quite frighted.