Chapter 22

So I think I'm going to do shorter chapter's so they get out faster. Please remember to vote and comment and send me ideas, I would love to read them. I have been doing a lot of updates because you guys deserve them!
Vote!!!

. . .

Luke and I ran for his mother. I picked the small women up in my arms, Dillon tried to take her from me, not wanting me lifting anything. I stepped on his foot and he got the point, he stepped away for a second.

"Alaska? What? How?" I looked at him, Luke walked in with a glass of water and dropped it, it shattered to a million pieces.

"Alaska? Are you felling okay?" Luke asked.

"Oh no," I murdered, I ran for the bathroom and looked in the mirror.... My worst fear confirmed I had aged again, instead of 17, I was at least 25. They both looked liked, well kids next to me.

I grabbed my face, I was 17!!! I should not look like I'm going into collage. I pinched my face as both boys started at me dumbfounded.

"No, no, no. It's when I use my powers I age not when I do simple tasks!" I yelled at the mirror.

"Alaska?" They both said in shock.

"Get out!" I yelled at them before slamming the door and locking it. I walked back and forth, was pretty sure any moment I was going to scream. I looked in the mirror again, I studied my face.

I had no acne, I grew into my nose, what was left of my freckles had vanished, I had lost what I had left of a baby's face. I was not half bad at least, I got to admit I was hot. I looked at my clothes. The pants were at least thee sizes to small, suddenly I could fell how tight my clothes were, the pants were to short and you could see a could chunk of my calf. My tank top sowed a little of my stomach.

"Please let this be a very very bad dream." There was a knock at the door.

"It's Mrs. Rusk," I opened the door she stood there with a warm smile. I hugged her and cried into her shoulder. I tried to pretend she was my mom, I wanted her to be my mom. But it was Mrs. Rusk she probably saw me more often then my mom did.

"It's okay dear," She said rubbing circles on my back.

"I'm going to die young." I mumbled into her shoulder, I was taller then her so I had to bend over. I didn't care though I just needed a hug.

"That's horrible Alaska. Luke said you can't explain what's happening to me, but you needed a mother like figure right now. He was right."

"Luke's always right," I said as I cried even more. I was going to die and look like an old hag when I was 17.

"Come on, I'll make you a grilled cheese," The thought of that made me smile. I followed her to the kitchen, the boys tried to follow but Mrs. Rusk gave them a look and the both sat down without an other word.

I sat down and held my aching head, I wanted to be young. Most girls my age always worried they looked too young, and here was me looking too old. Most kids my age didn't worry about gray hair, but I'm special.

I'm a special witch and that sucked more then anything else in the world. Couldn't I have been a regular witch!?