Chapter 8

Dillon's Point of View:

I locked my hands around her thin throat.

"Your going straight to hell." She said before blacking out, I still didn't let go of her throat.How dare she say that to me. Did she know the kind of pressure I had?

She chocked on her remaining air, but I dropped her. I wouldn't be able to kill no matter how badly I wanted to. I kicked her in stomach she grounded, I kicked her again.

"Just die!" I yelled. My dad was lucky he got a werewolf mate. He got someone who was strong. He got someone who ran into danger not away. He got a person who could understand his world. I kicked her again, this time tapping into my werewolf strength.

Alaska flew across the room, hitting the wall with a thump. I was surprised how silent my wolf was but I didn't care. I picked her up by the back of her neck. I looked at her face, it was scratched up and bloody. But she was still pretty, it drove me nuts. I punched her, blood dripped from her mouth.

I smiled at my work I dropped her satisfied. I sat down away from her. A few minutes later she started groaning. I looked up at her. She was standing using the wall for support, she had her other hand snacked around her waist.

She looked at me, I expected her eyes to show pain. But instead there were tears, but not from pain. Just little tears that stayed in the eyes. The ones you had when your whole world came crashing down, and you were in to much shock to cry. I knew this because I went threw it. When my mom died.

Alaska started laughing, the hysteria laughter I had. She looked at me like I was the dumbest person in the world.

"You should have killed me when you had the chance." She said, her hands balled up into fists. She walked right towards me a grin on her face. I stood up she flew her fist at me I caught it. She threw her other fist, I also caught it. I held them tight in my hands.

"Fell for it," She said before kneeing me in the balls. I hated to admit it but she was strong. I fell to my knees. She the punched my the face.

"Because I'm a weak human, I half to plan things. Use your weakness to my advantage." I laughed this time.

I punched her in the leg, right were it was torn open form jumping out of a car. She clasped, panting heavily.

"I think it's you who is going to hell," I told her before I got up and kicked her.

"Well I'll be ready to whip your butt when you get down there. I can be pretty persuasive maybe I could get the devil to make you my slave!" She laughed now she had tears streaming down her face.

"Like he would listen to a pest like you." Alaska closed her eyes, her breathing becoming shallow. When she opened her eyes they were foggy and distant.

"I really hope your happy. Or that one day you become happy. That you get what you want out of life, I hope your dad lets you out of here. Will you tell Luke thank you for me, that he made my life worth living? If you do thanks. I hope you find love, peace, and happiness." She closed her eyes and stopped breathing.

I didn't fell at peace like I thought I would when she died. I felt sick, like my insides were turning to mush. Like there was no point in living. But most of all I felt so sad I wanted to rip out my own eyes so I could not see her like this.

"Alaska, wake up it's not funny." She din't move. I shook her but she just fell limp. She was dead. No she couldn't be dead, she had to be alive. Why did I even care? I did care, and I knew I wouldn't want her dead.

Sorry for the short chapter. Having a little bit of writers block, comment in your ideas please! I would love to use them.

Vote!