Chapter 17

I found myself in an ally many people I recognized. They all stared at me, I glared at them. I'm a handful when I'm upset and I'm very upset. The air around me began to sizzle slightly. I may be tired but I was ready to zap Dillon as soon as I saw him. When he came out of the wall he was a person with pants on.

"I'm going to kill you!" I yell at him. Everyone in the ally looked at Dillon waiting for a response that never came,

"Do it, I deserve it." He said before walking towards me. I tried to summon a lighting bolt but I was to tired, so I made golf ball sized hail hit him. He took it without a second thought.

"I deserve that." He said.

"Deserve that? You deserve a lot more then that and if I had enough energy I would strike you with another lighting bolt!" I yelled. I saw him filch slightly, good. I don't know everything but I knew mates were supposed to love each other. I didn't fell any more sympathy for Dillon I'm not sure when it all left, but it was gone.

"I'm sorry." Sorry? Sorry! Sparrow warned me not to get to emotional, to late for that. The sky turned black and you could see tornadoes begging to form. "Alaska you need to calm down."

"Why! Your the one who drove me to this!" I yelled. Ben, the one who I stuck with lighting answered me.

"Your going to attract another pack or worse a vampire! So stop having a pity party and calm down." I marched right up to him and smacked him hard across the face.

"I hope they eat you all alive!" I went to slap him again. He grabbed my hand, Dillon growled behind me. While Ben was distracted I kneed him right in the balls. He dropped to his knees a smirk formed on my lips. I turned and ran. People were screaming at me to stop, I didn't. I didn't stop when I could breath and I didn't stop when my legs turned to jelly. I ran into a parking lot, time to go full on bad girl. I picked up a rock and threw at the window shattering it. I quickly tired off the car alarm and went to work. After kick starting the engine I pulled out and drove away.

"Okay Alaska. Let's see you are a witch, ageing a year in a day it feels like. Dillon is a werewolf who happens to be your mate. Pretty sure he wanted to reject us which dose not sound good. Don't really care because if what happened about 20 minutes ago was not obvious I want to reject him to." I talked to myself. I just passed your leaving Florida sign, I was now in Georgia.

Then the gas light went on. I growled under my breath, I didn't even know how to get gas. Stopping at the gas station I looked in the tiny car mirror. I looked about 19, finding mascara I put some on trying to make myself look older. After finding old twenty dollar bill and a five, I payed $20. I went inside to get a snack. I payed for a slice of pizza and a large slushie. I got back into the car and ate my food. I drove off without looking back.

(5 day time skip. Nothing happens. So I skipped it ;)

It was dark outside and with the rain hitting the car it was hard to see. I hadn't slept last night or the last five to be more exact, and I was too tired to change the weather. I closed my eyes for a second, when I opened them I was being pulled over. I rolled down the window.

"Name." A young man growled.

"Alaska," I mumbled.

"Full name." I growled at him under my breath.

"Alaska Webster."

"State your business." I gripped the steering wheel my knuckles turning pearl white.

"My business." I was ready to strike down this man too.