Chapter 39

I sat up rubbing my eyes I was in Dillon's room, I looked at him he was fast asleep next to me. A loud tapping sound on the window had woken me up. I kept the sheet around my chest tight, and shook Dillon.

"What is it?" He grumbled sitting up, and kissing my temple. I pointed to the window and he got up walking towards it as naked as the day he was born. "Stay there,"

He growled when he got to the window and I heard a familiar scream... it was Luke.

"What is he doing here?" I felt so exposed as Luke was being a peeping tom. "How long? Did he see me nude?" I almost yelled I felt so embarrassed. Dillon shut the blinds, he looked angry, really angry.

"Dillon, come here," He came and hugged me kissing my neck. "Will you get me some clothes for me, please?"

"Why?" He mumbled as he trialed kissed up my neck.

"I want to know why he was being a peeping tom," I told him, I hoped he would understand. I was angry with Luke, some friend he was. "Dillon I'm so mad at him, I feel so violated."

"Wolf, no Dillon," I was happy to talk to Wolf again and seen Dillon with silver eyes.

"Hi Wolf, can you get me clothes?" He got up going to his closet and bringing back a sweatshirt and basketball shorts. I pulled on the clothes and had Wolf get dressed as well. Dillon came back a few moments latter.

"You have clothes on." He pouted, I pointed to the window Dillon got the point and opened it up and pulling Luke inside.

I glared at Luke while trying to think of something clever to say, so Dillon talked first.

"Why in the hell are you here?!" He screamed, I tried not to flinch but I did. "In a second story window! Looking at my naked mate! You are fucking creep!"

"Why Luke?" Is all I could shout at him, I was so embarrassed.

"I wasn't trying to see anything! I was looking for you to see if you were alive!" He pleaded,

"You can knock on the front door, not go into windows!" I hissed,

"I didn't think he would answer, and I didn't image I would see anything compromising!" Dillon did not like his answer.

"You saw what?" His voice booming, he looked like he would kill someone. "First you kiss my mate and now you see her-"

"Dillon," I said calmly, he turned and looked at me his anger melting. He seemed much calmer he got onto the bed and hugged me.

"I want him out of our house, I don't want to see him ever again." He said it to me but his words were directed to Luke.

I looked at Luke who seemed terrified as he made eye contact with me. I had been such a bad friend to Luke lately and didn't want out friendship to end this badly.

"I'm sorry Luke, but I'm happy with Dillon. Maybe you could write. I just don't want to cause so many fights and arguments." I ran my hands threw Dillon's hair distracting him from the idea of Luke and I staying in contact. Dillon escorted Luke out of the house leaving me alone in his room.

I couldn't help but snoop around his room. It was very bare and had little to no decoration, on his night stand was a photo of a baby and a young women. It must have been his mother, she was quite beautiful.

I didn't find anything real interesting and nothing from a girl thankfully. Dillon came back looking upset. I met him halfway into his room gently placing my hands on his face.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me his eyes soft.

"He makes me so mad, can't we just run away? Can we just vanish and be together away from everything?"

"What about you becoming an Alpha and I joined the witch revolution?"

"I don't want to be and alpha, I just want to be with you. I want to make up for every bad thing I have ever done. I want to make you happy and not worry about any of this." He looked worried for my answer.

"Okay, let's do it!" We smiled at each other and kissed again.