Epilogue

5 Years Latter

The sound of crying woke me and Dillon up, our youngest son Stephen he was fussy. I made my way through the dark with Dillon following as I made it to the kids room. We had four kids all sharing one room. Our home wasn't big but large enough for our family.

Summer and Max were twins at age three and were the most calm of out children. Nathan was one-and-half and had glasses that were so cute on him. Stephen was only five moths old and refused to sleep through the night yet.

Lucky for us he doesn't wake up up his siblings easily. Dillon thinks he might be human like me and are other kids were werewolves. It didn't matter to me, I was just glad they were all healthy.

I picked up Stephan and Dillon brought a bottle for me, he began to stop fussing. After burping him I brought Stephan back to bed and had Dillon bring in the twins then Nathan to our bed. Our large family all pilled together under the covers.

The rain was poring outside and the whole house smelled like rain. Stephan was asleep in my arms and Summer was snoring.

"Dillon?" I whispered trying not to wake any one up.

"Yes honey?" His voice was velvety and soothing, everything in our life was perfect and calm.

"I love you so much," Carefully avoiding of disturbing any of the kids he kissed my check.

"Thank you for all of this Alaska," He told me before we all fell asleep.

Oh my gosh thank you all for reading!
Dillon and Alaska have been through so much, but they made it in the end,
With a rocky start but a blissful ending!!!
I hope you all have a wonderful life and thank you for reading my book!!!
Thank you and good bye!

Interested in my writing? Or any of my more werewolf books?
Check out my page!