Chapter 34

"They're more of you?" I asked in shock.

"Quite more." They said in unison. Sudden coughing made me look around to see Dillon on the stairs he looked like he was about to barf.

"What's happening to him?" I asked, I slowly walked towards him. He was not looking at me, more threw me as if I was not there.

"Oh he thinks your burning up right here." Paul said, I had no clue were he was pointing to.

"Well could you make it stop he's cough out his lungs."

"Fine," Paul muttered. I could see in his eyes as the illusion lifted.

"Alaska! I was so scared, I saw you burning. Where's the fire? Who are they? Are you hurt? Did they hurt you?" Dillon asked quickly as possible.

"I'm fine. And they didn't hurt me, let's get out of here okay?" I looked back at Beatty.

"Don't touch any of my family and friend." I said coldly.

"Well be keeping in touch." They said in unison. I helped Dillon down the stairs and out side, my mom sat in the car her arms crossed over her chest. Next to her was my very confused Dad who didn't seem to understand what was going on. I sat down in the car, Dillon still had not let go of my hand. Why did I let him hold it in the first place?

"Who is this?" My Dad asked.

"It's my friend," I told him before shaking my hand from Dillon's.

"Just a friend?" He asked in a smug voice.

"Just a friend." I growled.

"Fine," He muttered.

"What was that about?" Dillon said softly. I didn't respond all the gears in my head turned too slowly, and there was to much to think about. Which's were here for a revolution, they were mad at humans; my mother and father and my best friend. Who may or may not still be alive, witch was another thing to think about. And the witches were mad at other supernaturals; Dillon. I may hate him and want him to burn to crisp a little bit but I didn't want his death on my conscious.

So I had this complicated debate in my head, witch could be life or death, most likely actual life and death. We got to my house my parents got out of the car not even looking back at me. They went inside without a word without even glance, the car drove away. I pulled my knees to my chest and huffed.

"Talk to me," Dillon said. I didn't respond, the reasons to join the revelation were a lot stronger then not to.

"I want to see Luke, there is an important conversation we need to have."

"And what conversation is that?" Should I join a legion of crazy witches or not? That's what it was, but not like I could just say that out loud.

"That we half to be long distance friends, because my parents have clearly kicked me out. That means you're going to say I move to you place. And you wont let me see him again." Dillon was thinking maybe trying to see if there was a double meaning in my words. There wasn't.

"Fine. You can see him late tomorrow."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." I didn't know Dillon had maners, that was new.