Chaper 30

Two updates in one day? I must be in a good mood!

I woke up in a cold sweat, the room smelled like fire. I started coughing there was a fire the wall was a blaze. I ran out of the bed banging my hands on the wall. No one came, I needed to put the fire, I closed my eyes. Rain began to poor just as the fire died out the door swung open.

Dillon ran in and pulled me into his chest. I was to scared to move, I never started a fire unintentionally. Rain yes, but never fire. Fire meant I was angry in truth I was scared in my dream, not mad.

"It's okay." Dillon said. "Let's get you out of this room."

"Fire, wasn't me." I muttered, my whole body shaking. Dillon picked me up, I started to hyperventilate.

"Alaska please tell what's happening."

"Luke, Mom and Dad? Where are they?" I asked a slight shudder in my words.

"What about your parents?" I shoved myself out of his arms. I tried to run but I met by a dead end. I curled up into a shaking little ball of fear. Dillon walked towards me.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled. Dillon got down so he was on his knees.

"Alaska you need to talk to me!" No I didn't. The fire, the fire. I sounded crazy, I was acting crazy, for all I knew I was crazy. I burned them alive. I had to I mean if there was fire here, Luke and my parents. I shakily ran my hands threw my hair.

"Dillon, my parents and Luke there in trouble." I muttered.

"What kind of trouble?" He asked he leaned forward I shook my head.

"Which's, they're here for me," I mumbled. "They have Luke and my parents." I said tears running down my cheeks.