Chapter 11

Ben had parked in front of a 7-Eleven. I walked back from the bathroom to the car. I loud growl came from behind me, I jumped at least 3 feet in the air. I turned to see the same wolf I saw in the woods with Luke. Except the wolf was skinnier.

"Go away you mutt." I said trying to shew away the wolf. The wolf whimpered like it understood me. The stinky brown mess took a step foreword, I put my hands up.

"Please don't come over here mutt. I mean uh, wolf. You prefer wolf, you got it, your wolf. Just don't eat me." I slowly took a few steps back. Then ran for the car, I got in and quickly locked the doors.

Ben, who was asleep quickly woke up.

"Huh? Whats going on?" I slowly got my breathing under control.

"There was a wolf." I shuddered.

"Probably a stay dog." I nodded my head. I gripped the seat, I couldn't fall asleep. Every time I closed my eyes I could see the wolf. It was like I could here it's howl's in my head. For some reason it hurt, I wanted it stop. Not just because it was scary, but it sounded so sad. Like it was calling me to get out from the car. I locked the doors again just for safe measure.

A loud howl came from outside. I jumped up, scared to death that it would kill me.

"I hate wolves, I hate wolves, I hate wolves, I hate wolves, I hate those stupid mutt's." I whispered over and over again. More howl's came from outside. I prayed that the noise would go by quickly. I wanted to jump out the car so badly, it hurt.

2 Hours Latter

I couldn't take it any longer, I got out the car. I was going to be eaten. Yep and because I was crazy it would be my own fault.

Sorry for the short chapter! Next will be in Dillon's POV

Vote!

Comment!

What is your favorite movie? I love The Breakfast Club

-Love you all