Chapter 32

I ran into my moms work, Dillon on my tail.

"Mom!" I yelled as I ran into her. She help me tight, she kissed my head. She pulled away and looked at me she could tell I was younger looking.

"Alaska! Where have you been? What happened to you why do you look younger? Who is this?" She asked, I took a deep breath so relived she was alive.

"None of that's important you just need to come with me," I told her, I grabbed her arm and tried to drag her with me.

"You need to explain right no-" She was cut off by a shriek as each table caught flame one by one.

"Alaska?" My mom asked scared, I have never heard her frightened before. "What's going on?"

"Come one we need to get Dad." I told her, after that she followed me to the car. Before I got into the car I put a rain cloud over the building. Everyone was screaming and running, Dillon grabbed my arm.

"Your going to explain what's happening right now!" My mom yelled at me. It was a relief to have her back to normal.

"I'm a which and Dillon is a werewolf and a bunch of which's are after me not sure why. One went into my dreams, I think they want me to join there coven. They can tall I'm powerful because I have an Ora to witches I glow and basically a saying, "I'm very powerful !!!" I'm pretty sure they want to kill you, Dad, and Luke." I told her.

"Your not a which, those things are old hags." I rolled my eyes, she had know idea.

"That's a stereotype," My mom took my chin into her her hand.

"My daughter does not dabble in the dark arts." I looked at her, her eyes were blank, no emotion or remorse. What Sparrow told me about parents losing the love for there children rung in my head. I still wanted my parents to love me, I'm not sure why I thought saving her would make her love me. Or still love me.

"Your daughter is the dark arts." I told her coldly, the whole car turned freezing. You could see everyone's breath but mine... I didn't fell that cold. Maybe I was just as dead on the outside as I felt on the inside...