Chapter 19

"A what?" Bailey growled. I rolled my eyes, Sparrow told me there was a lot of prejudice for out kind. Most of our kind are evil, but Sparrow and I don't plan on cooking kids.

"A which, I kind of control the elements but my strong suit if the weather." I told them.

"I called Jasper he should be here any second," Dove said, just then the door burst open and there stood a very angry looking dude. Was every werewolf this crazy?

"Dove!" Jasper said before hugging the lady and then standing protectively in front of her.

"Calm down, I'm not going hurt nobody," No one relaxed. "I have never hurt someone who didn't have it coming."

"I want Olly," The Luna lady whispered quietly.

"I mind linked him Blaine." Why did he get to call her by her real name? What was with the tittles anyways? About a minute latter the Alpha guy was in the doorway.

"What is a which doing here?" He growled at me,

"I'm kind of your prisoner," I said tapping my foot on the ground.

"That's why you smell odd," He growled.

"Can I go home now?" I asked, as I tapped my foot.

"You're his mate!" Jasper said as he realized it. I shook my head in denial, I didn't want to be his mate.

"I need to get home, so if I could have a car or a plane ticket,"

"Fine," The Alpha growled, "Just get her off my lands, as quick as possible." What did they have against which's? Jasper roughly grabbed my arms,

"Come on which," he growled before shoving me down the hall.

"What do you people have against my kind anyways?" This is like supernatural racism.

"Your kind helped kidnap and hurt our Luna," He growled at me. "My Dove was almost killed, because your kind." That was horrible.

"How?" I asked quietly, I had nothing to do with it; but I still guilty.

"Dove was with with Luna Blaine they attacked. They tied up her up, she was pregnant, my sons lucky to be alive from what happened..." He was chocking on his words.

"That's bad," I told him, he grunted. We where now in a garage, he shoved me in the back of a car.

A driver got into the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"Address?" I knew it by heart.

"Lavender Drive, 8181, Highlands Ranch Colorado." He didn't respond and drove off faster then the speed limit. I rested my head against the seat and fell asleep. I felt slightly bad for leaving Dillon there, but he deserved it.

It was his own fault, he should never have done any of that to me. These werewolves all looked happy, it must be fake. I laid my head against the seat and let myself fall asleep.

. . .

We pulled up to Luke's house. I bite my tongue, I got out of the car and the dude drove away in a blink. I ran up to the door, not even knocking on the door I ran inside.

"Luke!" I yelled. With a crash and a bang a very dirty looking Luke came running down the stairs.

"Alaska? Alaska!" Luke yelled, like a light switch turning on as he recognized an older dirty me. We ran to each other, he hugged me tight. I held him close, scarred to let go.

Luke was my constant, Luke was my rock.

"Luke, I missed you so much. I can't do it anymore... No more secrets, I can't lie anymore." I cried into him. Everything, every little thing just bubbled out of me.

"It's okay, it's okay, I'v got you." Luke told me, it was odd with him being the strong one. Luke sat me on the couch before putting a blanket around me.

"Luke they're real." I told him.

"What's real?" He asked.

"Werewolves and which's, vampires, and probably other stuff..." I told him.

"Calm down your being hysterical," I shook my head.

"I'm not, I'm a which." Luke rubbed my arms, trying to calm me down.

"It's true. Watch." I closed my eyes and imagined little rain cloud. I opened my eyes to see Luke his mouth hung open watching the little cloud, it bright me a little smile.

"You're a which?" Luke asked in shock.

"Yea. Dillon and his friends they're werewolves I'v seen it. I ran into this other which and she told me about our kind. It's just a lot to take in, and I missed you. I fell so alone, Sparrow said herself there wasn't really anyone like me, she says there won't be a single person with my powers in my life time." I told Luke. He was thinking, he had his deep thought face, I had seen it a lot in my times.

"You're a which and your life long bully is a werewolf. What dose that make me?" Luke asked stroking his chin.

"The only normal thing in my life at the moment." I said punching him in the shoulder. He rubbed his arm and huffed.

"I don't want to be normal." He said pouting. I snorted at him, what I would give to be normal right this second.

"I would give you anything to be normal right now," I told him, I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"If were being totally honest right now, I have something I need to confess." I looked at him odd but nodded.

"I love you Alaska. I have loved you seance you saved me on the bus. Every single afternoon, every ditch day. I have wanted to confess my feelings for you, I have never felt good enough for you... I guess I'm not good enough your like a goddess now and I'm just a human. I just can't lie anymore when you went missing I lost my mind." He said before I could say anything Luke kissed me!

Luke's front door swung open and there stood a very angry looking Dillon.

"Get your hands off of her!" Dillon yelled charging into the room. Crab-apples this was going to be bad.

What do you think?
Team Luka or Dilla?
Vote!
Comment what you want to see next!