Chapter 1

I'm a little O.D.D
Most people really don't get me
I'm the girl in the back of the class
Blank stare, don't care, don't ask

Most people really don't get me
I'm the girl in the back of the class
Pink hair but I'm wearing all black

I'm a little O.D.D
And I see the way they look at me
I can hear it when they talk that trash
Saying "Any minute she gon' crack"

-Hey Violet

. . .

I woke up with the annoying sound of my alarm clock. It was 3:15 in the morning and I would half to go out and run. It was the first day of the tenth grade. I pulled my light pink hair in a bun. I had my hair like this seance fifth grade. When who I know now as Dillon called me a try hard. I think in some way it was me sticking up for myself, saying I don't give a dam. I pulled on my running shoes, and changed into my workout clothes.

I stepped into the morning air, it was crisp and cool. No real light, having to follow the street lamps, or I might get lost. Beginning my run, loving how the way my lungs burned with this air. It woke up my whole body. I knew I was not the only kid up this early, but I still felt alone.

And when I'm alone I think of Dillon... I shouldn't. I don't think of come backs, how much he is an annoying jerk, or how cruel he was. I think of his smile, or his scar, wondering how he got it, sometimes even thinking of what his favorite color might be. I think its black, because it matched his soul... if he even had one.

Yet I fell like we were one in the same. We both wore all black, and by are peers considered heartless. In sixth grade we were raising chickens and one had fallen. Are teacher went to get the janitor to kill it to put it out of it misery. I told her I would kill it, kids gave my funny looks. "It's in pain, we should not make it suffer." I told her before snapping its neck. Everyone in the class cried and I stayed there staring at the chick. So everyone called my Grim Reaper. Except for Luke who said I was the poor things savior.

When I got home I showered. Washing off my stinky pits, I shaved my knees and arm pits. I pulled on black skinny jeans which had holes in the knees, my reason for shaving them. I pulled on a black crop top, I brushed out my hair. I looked in the mirror I looked dead, something in me was wrong.

There are those few people who realize they're nuts and get help. I'm the one who did not care! I had this strange need to get Dillon's attention, I know that doesn't make me crazy. It just feels like it does. As he ignored and tormented me I wanted to stab myself in the gut. I literally want to kill myself when I see him kissing another girl.

I walked down stairs, my parents weren't home. They never were anymore, always working. I think they wanted a divorce. They fight when they get home and then go to bed angry. I garbed an apple and walked outside. Luke was there reading some book, like always.

"You ready?" He asked.

"To be insulted? Yes." I said sarcastically. He laughed a little.

"So what have you been doing seance last week?" We meet every Wednesday at "Ruby's" it's a cute little vintage diner. If you order a kids meal you get paper cars to build. Well for Luke to build I always end up ripping mine up on accident.

"Want to go inside?" He asked when we got to school, I nodded. At the front was Dillon's jerktertourage. (jerk-ter-tourage) There was no sign of Dillon thankfully. They were punching some kid. 'Don't do it,' My concussions warned. It was to late, I met my best friend by stopping a bully, maybe he or she will be our friend too.

"Boys, I think you should leave them alone." They turned to me, the group had a special talent for creeping me out. Today was to exception.

"What you going to do about it punk?" One named Ronald sneered.

"There's no bus driver here to save you now." Garth the shortest of them. I put my hands on my hips.

"I'll put you in your place." I growled, I was about the same height. Which was hard to do because they were all 6 feet in tenth grade. And apparently I'm not done growing any time soon.

"Sure you could." Garth cackled smiling like a maniac at me.

"Don't do it," Luke warned me, he was defiantly the brains.

"Pick on someone your own size." I said threw my teeth.

"No one is our size. Well maybe except for you." Ronald grabbed me by my shirt and punched me in the face.

"Run kid." I told the boy who was most likely be in seventh grade. After they gave me a black eye they left.

"What were you thinking?" Luke yelled. He was shaking, Luke was a scaredy cat.

"I wasn't thinking." I told him just angry they were hurting someone.

"Well you need to learn to use that brain! How are you going to get anywhere?" He yelled at me.

"We have been over this, I'm going to work for you. Be a secretory or a janitor, something like that." I will probably major in philosophy and be broke for the rest of my life. I can't concentrate in class I have been tested for every learning disorder out there. I am perfectly ordinary, I blame it on depression.

"Come on it's time to get to class." I shrugged. "Come on you have music first." He told me. Are school's idea of music class is putting in headphones and for an hour listing to music. Which I did not mind it was relaxing and an easy A... my only A.

"Fine." We got inside and sat down, this class had no desks or chairs so you sat on the floor. I threw my bag on the ground grabbing my ear buds, turning on Falling in Reverse. Luke tapped my shoulder we had one rule, don't disturb me while I have ear buds in.

"Is there a fire?" I asked.

"No-" He started.

"Then?" I asked, frustrated.

"Its a code D." Code D meant Dillon was in the room, I gulped.

"Look who it is my least favorite punk," He called, his friends laughed at me. I turned around, Luke grabbed my arm. But it was strange, instead of Dillon smiling at my swollen, he looked rather angry. His eyes going silver, then as quickly as he looked like he cared he tuned back to Dillon.

"What do you need?" I asked threw clenched teethe.

"This is my class." He said. Then a girl named Liza walked in, she was his current girlfriend. It was crazy how much of a fuqboi he is.

"I think this is both our classes. So we will go on one side of the room and you on the other." Luke growled.

"He's right go sit in the corner." Dillon said, like he was scolding us. The bell rang I walked to the corner with Luke. I wanted to murder him

How is it so far?
Ideas?
Comment!
Like!
Whats your favorite color?
Mine is Cotton Candy Pink