Chpater 18

I tell you what jumping through a window hurts, glass shards piercing your skin is a horrible feeling. I covered my eyes as I fell hitting the ground with my knees. I let out a scream but covered my mouth to muffle it.

"Get her," The Alpha yelled. I stood up my legs shaking and ran. Fog, Fog, fog, I thought all of sudden there was a tick fog covering myself. Then I began to sprint, I didn't look down though I could fell blood dripping down my legs. The dress toga thing I wore was shredded.

Then when things could get any worse I was tackled to the ground. By a large brown ugly wolf, I slapped it in the face.

"Dillon get off of me," I yelled. He didn't.

"Go away," I yelled at him. Again he didn't.

"Please." I whispered, I couldn't face him right now. Not while my brain was jelly and all I felt was pain the blood on my body felt thick like honey. I couldn't take it any more I punched Dillon right in the eye. He whimpered and quickly got away from me. He shifted back to a human and was naked! I covered my eyes before they could see anything and screamed.

"Relax I have shorts. See all better." I looked at him he had shorts on.

"What do you want?" I yelled at him.

"To protect you, they may have killed you." He said with most likely fake sincerity.

"Who cares? You tried to kill me," I yelled at him. Every name, insulting action, and embarrassing thing he has done rushed back at me. I wanted to cry, I just needed a cry. If you keep your emotions bolted up to long they just burst.

It felt like the first time in a week that felt anything. I was angry, sad, irritated, hurt, and it was all bubbling into one thing. Hatred.

"I hate you!" I yelled. Dillon looked at me and nodded, he was smart in letting me finish. "You gave me body issues, you bullied me, your friends hit me and you didn't even care. You're crazy Dad locked me in a cellar with you, and you tried to kill me... You almost did! Now you come here and say sorry! Do have any idea how that makes me feel? You know apparently I'm not even a human! I'm going to die when I look 50! I'm going to die soon, I already look like I'm 18!" I screamed as loud as I could.

"Your dying?" Dillon asked me.

"Aren't we all dying? I'm just going to die 60 years before everyone else!" I whispered my voice horse. Dillon walked closer to me,

"No," I told him.

"I'm so sorry Alaska. I will spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you, you'll never know how sorry I am. I was an idiot, I went against my wolf and looked what happened to you. If I was immature I would have just come out and said it. Alaska I'm a werewolf, I'm the future Alpha of my pack and I love you with all my heart." I glared at him,

"I'm Alaska an element witch, and I don't want your stupid love. I don't want you!" I said in anger.

"Well to bad. We all make mistakes and mine were horrible. But I'm here now," He said grabbing my arm.

"You think because you decided to be in my life I'm going to let you in? Just because it's convenient for you doesn't mean it's the same for me."

"What do you want me to say?" He yelled.

"Why?" I yelled. "Why the names, the torture?" I began crying, I knew the answer he told me a 100 times before.

"Because-" He started.

"Don't lie to me!"

"You were a human! A fat human, my wolf wanted you if that counts for anything." It was his turn to cry.

"Fat! You hated me because of my weight? I was not even 10!" That was cold. A wolf came up from behind me before he could respond. I put my hands up.

"Take me, just keep me away from him!" I followed the wolf. It took my inside were the Luna lady was waiting.

"I talked to Olly he is going to have a... Chat with the other boy, he said I could help clean you up." The girl voice was quite, but firm I had no choice in the matter.

"My friends Dove and Bailey will be with us. Olly doesn't like it when I'm alone," This Luna person walked me threw the halls to a bedroom.

"Why? Afraid you're going to run away?" She started to laugh.

"Why would I want to leave? My friends and the love of my life are here. We where in a great war, the other pack kidnapped me. Olly is terrified it may happen again," That sounded rough, at least this dude liked her. Two girls ran up to greet us. One girl had bright blue hair while the other had long blonde hair, this girl with blonde hair had a tiny baby in her arms.

"I'm Bailey and that's Dove. This little cutie is Noah," The girl with blue hair said.

"Oh, you do look hurt." Dove said, she looked really young to be a mom.

"Come on then," Bailey said. As we walked down the hall the girls began to chat like I wasn't here.

"Can I hold him?" Luna said her hands out stretched like she didn't expect a no. Dove passed the baby over,

"Just have a baby if you love them so much." Dove said giggling as the Luna girl

"I miss Ryan, whats taking so long?" Bailey complained.

"He's with the little Alpha boy, he seems rather aggressive. I wonder if his mate is here." She was here; right behind them. And his "mate" was ready to beat him with a baseball bat. We walked into a medical type room. It looked more my a school health room then anything else.

They sat me down at a table and Bailey began to remove the glass shards from my skin. After she was done she smiled.

"What type of clothes do you wear? I don't think we have what ever that thing is though." She said referring to my toga.

"A pair of jeans and a top would be nice." I sighed, my head hurt, why did I even jump out the window?

"Here," Dove said handing me a change of clothes. I got up and went behind the curtains and changed.

"How old are you?" Bailey asked.

"17,"

"What?" They all said, wakening the baby.

"What are you?" Bailey said sniffing the air.

"She dose smell odd?" Dove said taking her baby back.

"I'm a witch," Dove angled her body in front of her baby. The Luna lady girl stood next to the girl, Bailey growled.

Hey guys! So there has been a big decrees in votes, so I you could vote for this chapter or others you haven't voted for,

Love you all!
Vote!
Comment!