Chapter 38

I didn't know where I would find him and what I would say when I found him. I didn't know if I would kiss him when I saw him or run. But I needed to see him, it would eat me up inside if I didn't.

Since our kiss all what my mind and body could concentrate on was kissing him again. I wasn't even sure he wanted to kiss me again. Was he hiding from me, was that was he was avoiding me?

He must have, maybe I was a bad kisser. Maybe had I pushed him over the edge had I finally gotten him to abandon me right when I wanted him? Maybe that's all he wants from me to be a play thing for when he wants me.

No, that couldn't be right. That was something the old Dillon would do to me. Not the new Dillon who seemed to like me, and cared for me.

I took a deep breathe and collected my erratic thoughts and made my way to find him. It took me much longer then I thought it would. As I never thought to look outside, but there he was in a pool... shirtless.

I didn't dare leave my spot, behind a glass door leading to outside. He was handsome he seemed so tranquil and at peace. I went back to my room, retrieving a navy blue bikini. I looked in the mirror and felt awkward, I took another breathe and made my was to Dillon.

He was at the far edge of the pool turned away from me, I sat down on the edge so only my legs are in the water. He turned around and we just looked at each other for a very long time.

"Do you want me to go?" I mumbled worried he would actually tell me to go.

"No, stay with me," I nodded my head and he swam over to me. "I'm sorry I have been so distant, I thought you might want your space." He was so sweet, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me into the water.

"I thought you didn't want see me because we kissed," I told him I began to play with his wet hair. His lips met mine again but this time the kiss was much longer, my hunger for him was obvious. But he seemed to want me too.

We only stopped when there was no more air in out lungs, resting my head on his forehead.

"I always want to kiss you," He whispered into my ear making me laugh. "I missed you," He told me, he was being so cute and sweet. If he could be like this all the time everything would work out.

"Lets be like this forever, just sweet and fun." If the the which's come for me I could just run away with Dillon.

"I would like that," That made me smile and we kissed again, and again, and again. Quickly we were not in the pool, or even outside anymore.