Chapter 26

I never liked hospitals. Needles, the smell, and cold hands, just gave me goosebumps. When I realized I was in a hospital, a tube down my throat all I wanted to do was scream but with a tube shoved down your throat that's kind of hard. There were nurses talking but most of it sounded like gibberish.

"She was hit by a deer. Broke two ribs her foot and wrist." One said.

"She looks worse then she is," Another said her voice high pitched. Someone please for heaves sake help me!

"She's wakening up," Another one murmured. There was a hand on my head a black women smiled at me.

"Your lucky to be alive." She told me. "I'm going to pull your breathing tube, it will hurt like hell but you will be able to breath." I nodded my head. With a gasp/ a scream the tube was out I gasped for air.

Everything hurt, my bloody cracked lips made it hard to speak.

"Told you it would hurt, should have looked both ways," I glared at her, what did she know? "Your thought may be dry."

"Where am I?"

"The pack hospital," No, no, no!

"No! Please, please, please get me out of here!" Just then Dillon walked in.

"Let me go!" I yelled at him everyone in the room and hall cleared out.

"You're hurt Alaska," He told me.

"Please!" I yelled, I could fell my ribs rub against my slushie insides.