Chapter 7

I woke up with my headace, my stomach tap dancing, and my skin burning. I opened my eyes, I was in a room with no windows and one person. What was he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" Every part of me hurt but I still could punch Dillon in the face. No matter how hurt I was.

"My Father is trying to get us to date." My heart skipped a beat, but I pretend to gag.

"Why? You hate me and I hate you. That dose not say stable relationship to me?" I grumbled.

"Its complicated so don't worry your dumb emo head." How dare he! I took off my heal and threw at him, hitting him in the back of the head.

"I am not emo, just cause a girl likes black, dose not mean she's emo!" I yelled at him. I tried to get up, and ended up hissing in pain. My leg had a deep gash and gravel in it, a deadly infection waiting to happen.

Dillon looked at me, he looked taken a back by my appearance. I tried to look tough but it was obvious I was in excruciating pain.

"Fine your not emo, but you are not a regular girl. You will always be the odd person in the group. You got one friend, and look now you have no one." He said smirking.

"Look who has no one too! We're both now people stuck in your dads basement, we're going to starve. Well you are, I'm going to bleed out," I smiled. "And you will eat my corpse so that you will die of an infection." I said mapping out the ways we would die.

"I'm not going to die." Hr sighed and tried to get up again. I still couldn't stand. So I took my other shoe and threw it at Dillon he caught it. Then threw it back at me, hitting me in the face. He then ran over to me, I tried to kick him but legs were numb from trying to stand.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I wasn't trying to hit your face." He sat there next to me but I to was to stunned to talk.

"Uh so it's okay to get your friends to hurt me, but when you do its a big deal?" He punched the wall in anger.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid-" I rolled my eyes.

"I get it I'm retarded. Can you let me be a stupid, fat, emo alone?" I licked my lips trying to eat the remaining ice cream on my face.

"Sorry-" He started.

"Shut up. Just let me die in peace, I don't need your empty apologizes." I moaned waiting to die.

"There not empty." His voice cracked slightly.

"What are they then? Because a some what apology is not going to fix my body image problems."

"Human made mistake forgive wolf? Human very dumb." What? I looked at Dillon his eyes were pure sliver.

"Huh?" What was he doing?

"Human part of us, is stupid. He scarred, alpha lost mate, takes it out on human. Human wants choice, but not understand Moon Goddess chose perfect. Can't let human ruin what we have left. Me want you happy, and don't like seeing you hurt." His voice was a lot deeper and talked almost like a toddler.

"You want me to be happy?" I asked sarcastically. He nodded his head happily.

"Go sit in that corner and don't talk, move, or come over her unless I say so." This was a joke.

"But I want to be here-" He whined.

"Go!" He ran over to the corner. Well this split personality was going to be easier to deal with. Now I just had to wait about three days when I would die of dehydration.

"What happened?" Dillon said getting up from the floor. I groaned the other personality was good at listening.

"Great. I like your split personality more by the way. At least he can be quite."

"What did that idiot say?" He said looking totally embarrassed. I wonder if any one knows he had multiple personality's.

"You were sorry, that you're a dummy, your dad's mate(?) died, something about a goddess, you can't ruin what we have left, he wants me happy and hates seeing me hurt. Also that he thinks he is a wolf. You really need some help." I laughed at what I said. I had leverage, if we got out of here he wouldn't be allowed to bother me ever again!

He put his head in his hands. This box, cage, thing was bringing out the human in Dillon. Who would have thought?

"You ready for me to destroy everything you know about reality? I'm a werewolf, my Father is the alpha of our pack. So my job is to eventually be dictator of about 3,000 people. We have a Moon Goddess she pairs mates which is basically your soul mate, but stronger. Yeah, you are my soul mate, and I want to reject you. So I would get a chance at new mate. I don't want you and I will never want you so... Just die." Wow, he is crazy. I was locked in a room with a crazy man, maybe I wouldn't half to wait to die then.

"Okay, so not do you have a split personality, you have schizophrenia. Being locked in here is just looking better and better." I flashed him a fake smile. He hit the wall again, leaving a dent.

"Of coarse you would make this a joke," This time I finely got to my feet. Dillon was turned around, so I got the perfect shot. I kicked the back of his knees making him fall onto the floor.

"What was that for?" He yelled at me.

"Breathing the same air as me!" He grabbed my neck choking me, he lifted my feet from the ground. I clawed at his hands, but it did't work.

"Your going straight to hell!" I coughed out. The world was spinning, and this was it. Finally I was going to die!

Hello Readers! I hope you like my story!Like!Comment!What is better blue or pink cotton candy? I think it's blue!

- Love you all