Chapter 5

I woke up groggy, my arm aching. I changed into jeans, and a light gray shirt. I braided my hair, then sprinkled glitter on my head. It may not seem like it but I love glitter and I always sprinkled it on my head when I braided it. As always my parents aren't home, even after my injury. I ate banana and checked my phone. I had three missed calls from the weird person. I blocked the number.

Luke knocked at the door. We walked to school in silence. I looked terrible, I knew that. My lips had the odd scratches and my arm was banded up. My arms and legs had bruises, my legs were covered up but it didn't mean they weren't there. We got to school, my eyes glazing over reflexively.

"Oh my God." Luke said. I looked up to see Dillon. He had the same bandage around the same wrist. Identical scratches except his were almost gone, you could see the outline of his bruises. Everything was the same he just looked more healed.

"How?" I asked.

"What happened to you?" Dillon asked me. He was talking to me and not insulting me?

"I could say the same thing." Him and all his friends looked beat up, he looked worse then all of them.

"Answer me." He growled.

"You did not just growl at me." I said. Overwhelming rage washed over me. Thunder crackled, yet there was no rain.

"I asked for an answer." He said. I grabbed Luke and walked away. I was not one for walking away, I was a fight not flight kind of person.

"Did Alaska Webster just walk away?" Luke asked with fake enthusiasm.

"Yes she did." I told him. Then I walked into a wall, I looked up to see a man about 6'7, he was impossibly tall.

"What do you want?" I asked him threw clenched teethe. Hail began to fall on only him. It was weird and rather frightened me.

"I was was walking and you ran into me." He growled. He was the man who had been calling me he was going to kill me.

"Luke let's get going." My voice cracked slightly.

"Explain." Luke said as I ran inside and hid in the music room. I felt like I was being punched in the gut, but this was different pain then yesterday. This was like realizing your life is a total lie punch in the gut.

"Alaska talk to me." Luke said. I shock my head, hail banged on the windows. Kids began to enter the room.

"Dude both of you are going to die. Like drop dead at any moment." It was one of Dillon's friends. All of sudden I felt stressed at the thought of Dillon dying made me fell sick. Thunder rang from outside.

"Look at her, she fells the same affects she is going to die." One of them said. At the moment I felt jealous of this girl who was going to die. Not having to deal with the pain of life or half to fell like they were exploding. The way the pain eats you from the inside out.

"Shut up, she's human she'll be fine." I most have lost a lot of blood because none of what there saying makes seance. Isn't everyone human?

Luke carried my tray to lunch. He bought me a plate despite my protests. I wasn't hungry, he didn't care at all that I had was a banana, banana's are filling.

"You half to eat." He told me.

"Eating is for losers." I told him.

"You said that about shoes, and your wearing them." Lighting flashed outside.

"You need to eat," He said, before waving a cookie in front of my face. I ignored him.

"Come on its a snicker doddle it is your favorite!" He said. I took the cookie and threw it into the trash.

"I'm not hungry." I practically growled. Dillon appeared at are table. My patience with the world was withering away.

"Why aren't you eating?" Dillon asked me. Why did he even care? He was probably happy that I wasn't eating, so I would not be fat.

"None of your businesses. Who even put you up to this?" I asked him.

"No one." I'm not sure how I knew he was lying, but I did.

"You're lying." I said threw clenched teethe. The whole room went silent, because I was challenging, the school bully.

"Get out of my head!" He yelled at me. I stood my ground, I was here and not leaving. How was I in his head anyways. Because I knew he was lying?

"What's your problem with me?" I hissed at him. I never done a gosh darn thing to him, so what was it?

"You're weak, ugly, pathdic, little human, who I could kill so easily. Unfortunately for me I can't reject you yet!" I didn't know what reject meant I knew it was bad, by the way the silent room went quite. His words stung, the things he called me felt so true coming from him.

"Well I may be ugly, pathdic, and you know what I am a weak little human. I may not be able to kill you, you can make my life hell, go ahead do it! You can hate me with every bone in your body. But if you think for a moment I care you're wrong." That was the biggest lie I ever told. Because everything he said I took to heart despite how bad they were.

"I'll make your life hell, you will beg me to stop." He said with an evil smile.

"My life already is hell, and plus I don't beg." I said, giving him a sympathetic smile. He walked away and so did I. Feeling like I was about to fall apart so I did the only thing that kept me standing. I walked out of school, ditching two days in a row. At this point I would fail math.

"Alaska stop." Luke yelled at me. Rain began to drizzle, all I wanted was just to disappear. I ran home, locking the door so Luke couldn't come in.

I looked in the mirror, studying my features. I couldn't tell if I was ugly or not. I couldn't tell if I was weak. I took a burning hot shower that left my skin bright red. I pulled on my Black Veil Brides Shirt, and sweat pants. I wrapped myself in blankets and starred at the wall. I'm not sure how long I was there tell I became enlightened.

"No!" I said standing up. He wants me to be sad and depressed, well you know what I'm not going to be.

How is it so far?Ideas?

Comment!

Star!

Whats your Favorite Book?

Mine is The Song of Achilles