Chapter 2

Dillon's Point of View

I never had a choice in my life being the son of Alpha Jackson of Black Blood Pack. My dad is ruthless and cruel, are pack is know for being the most blood thirsty. He ended up like this after mother died. She died giving birth to my brother at first Dad shut everyone out, then he started blaming my brother. He killed him when he turned five, I was ten sense then he hates everyone, and expects me to turn out just like him.

Worst of all, my mate is human. A pathetic, little, worthless, weak, human. It's disgusting a werewolf and a human it's shameful. When I first met her she was fat! She was is in shape now but she was fat and could be fat again.

But the stupid mate bond made me care about her. It was hard ignoring her, having to plan all my classes to make sure I didn't see her. I hated her, my wolf loved her.

Seeing her with a black eye angered my wolf. He almost got control, fighting him off was an endless struggle. All he wanted was to touch her and hold her.

"Hey! Look who it is, my least favorite punk," I yelled her, my friends laughed at her. She turned around, Luke grabbed her arm. My wolf growled inside of me a boy touching her. I glared at her black eye, "Who would touch her?" My wolf screamed scratching in my head. My eyes were going silver I could feel it, after a struggle I got control again.

"What do you need?" She asked glaring at me.

"This is my class." I grumbled wanting to leave right away. Liza walked in, she was my current distraction from Alaska.

"I think this is both our classes. So we will go on one side of the room and on the other." Luke the dumb boy who followed he around everywhere.

"He's right go sit in the corner." The bell rang and she walked away from me.

"Follow her, tell her how pretty she is. How we love her. Tell her how her pink hair looks like cotton candy and she smells like cotton candy!" My wolf yelled at me. I need a transfer out of this class. I ran my hands threw my hair, pulling at my hair trying to distrait myself with pain. It was all her fault that I couldn't focus, that when I looked at my girlfriend all what I saw an ugly try hard.

"Whats wrong baby?" Liza asked. I tried not to shudder her voice was so loud and squeaky.

"I'm fine, just need to transfer classes." No one except for my beta/best friend knew that Alaska was my mate.

"Why?" She asked, grabbing at my hands.

"Too many humans," I told her, it wasn't a total lie.

"Yea it dose stink in here." It didn't stink to me, it smelled of cotton candy, but that was a problem. I couldn't concentrate at all, or even zone out with her being so close to me.

I practically ran out of the room when the bell rang shifting mid air as I reached the woods. My wolf is dirt drown, not the handsomest but it was my wolf. I found myself running right back to school."She smells so good!" My wolf purred. I banged my head on a tree hoping to knock myself out.

"Why aren't you at school?" My Father yelled threw are mind link.

"Didn't fell like it." I grumbled.

"Whats wrong with you?" He screamed always trying to medal with my life.

"Nothing!"

"Whats wrong with your mate?" Why did he care? Why was he in my mind anyways? I blocked him out, I would get hell for this. I don't have a mate, she's is worthless, and I'm going to reject her. It was lunch at the school and I was stuck right between the trees, my wolf not letting me leave Alaska.

"You okay?" My beta; Andrew, asked threw are mind link.

"My wolf won't let me move or shift."

"He hates you." He laughed he found it amusing.

"You don't think I don't know that?" I screamed ready to rip his throat out.

"Just calm down, let him do his creepy stalking stuff." This is what he told me every time my wolf wouldn't let me shift.

"I swear I'm going to kill her!" I yelled, to myself.

"Sure you are, I think your wolf would kill you before you did that." Why did Andrew half to be right so often?

"Your right so much that I want to kill you too!" A murder spree sounded better then anything else.

"Okay serial killer." He blocked me out. I hate her with all my heart, but yet I loved her with all my heart. Ugh! My wolf strained to hear what was happening.

"I can't believe your making us ditch. My mom is going to kill me, collage is going to kill me." The guy named Luke complained.

"Any collage will accept you, with your GPA. Plus you already have a billion scholarships lined up." They were walking towards me, my wolf was over excited. His tail began to wag I bite it trying to make it stop, blood spilled from my tale but I ignored it.

"Why are we even ditching?" Luke asked. Alaska was surprisingly quite, she was a loud mouth.

"Alaska?" Nothing, she was quite. My wolf seemed on edge waiting for her answer.

"It's nothing, I can't school right now." She said softly.

"When do you ever school? Most time you just zone out, you fail everything I don't tutor you in?" Luke asked, it didn't sound like they were fighting, but they were.

"Fine. I just can't right now. Okay?"

"Okay. Fault in our Stars," He said she laughed a little.

"Don't get me starred." She said. They came around the bushes. My wolf had full control now, I was like a voice in its head. When it was usually the opposite.

"Run!" Luke yelled. He turn and ran, Alaska just starred at me. I think it was the bond making her not scarred.

"Scram, you filthy pack animal." She said. I growled to my wolf, but he ignored her comment.

"I hate dogs." She said. Wolf whimpered, she looked at us like we grew three heads. Her eyes seemed to glow, like they were light bulbs turning on. Rain began poor, booth of us soaked to the bone in a matter of seconds.

She blinked a few times, and rubbed her eyes. "Stupid rain. Stupid wolf. Stupid everything. I blame you dog." She mumbled before running away. That was weird.

How is it so far? Ideas?

Comment!Star!Whats your Favorite food?Mine is Bagel Bites