Chapter 35

I sat in my new room, it was right next to Dillon's I had decided I was going to join the revolution.

"What are you thinking about?" Dillon asked.

"Nothing," I said quietly. I needed to think of a symbol to send to Paul and Beatty. I looked outside it was cloudy. I closed my eyes and thought of a word, Alaska my name was simple enough.

I opened my eyes to see my name written into the clouds perfectly.

"Awesome!" I yelled suddenly. Dillon looked up and smiled.

"That's amazing!" He was excited. I looked as the sky and thought of clear blue sky's. I smiled and thought of a dinosaur cloud, I made it walk back and forth. I laughed at it, it was so cute. Then I had a penguin walk in and eat the dinosaur, my laugh turned into a cackle.

"Why did you kill the dinosaur?" Dillon asked.

"Because dinosaurs are extinct." I told him.

"We're going to dinner tonight by the way." Dillon said, I growled.

"Why are we going to dinner?"

"My father wishes to meet you."

"So why do you half to come?" I asked annoyed I turned the clouds a hot pink. I created a elephant that danced around.

"Because you are my mate, it would be inappropriate for not be there. It is custom for mates to always be together." Custom shmosteon. I carefully wrote I'll join above the city, I carefully covered my tracks by adding a storm in the sky.

"Why make it rain?" Dillon asked.

"Because I like the rain." I defended.

"Fine, but it is pretty drowsy." I was about to tell him I didn't care but that was not true in the least bit.

Latter that day I got dressed into a simple black dress. Dillon and I walked to a large dining room, there was a large table covered in food. I sat down, I looked up to see a bright candle lit chandler. None of the candle's were lit so I took it upon myself to light each one withe a small flame.

I slowly drew clouds in the ceiling with my mind.

"Son." A mans voice said I turned to see a very angry looking dude.