Chapter 36(New Chapter!)

Hi everyone! I know I have been on a hiatus but I am back! Thank you for being so kind and patient!!!

I looked at the man trying to find similarities with Dillon. They had the same nose and hair but nothing else.

"This is my mate Alaska." The man smiled, but the smile never reached his eyes. The whole interaction felt forced.

"It is a pleasure to meet you in this setting." The man said, I did not know his name. I was frighted remembering he had kidnapping me.

"Hello," I tried my best to have manners, I was scared he might kill me.

"Sit, and let us dine." I carefully filled my plate, this was the man who had hurt Dillon. He seemed unstable.

I had placed a small salad and piece of salmon on my plate. I was too nervous to eat a large meal. I did not know what the man wanted. He had killed one of his sons, for him killing me would be a walk in the park for him.

The room was silent and awkward no one saying a thing.

"Dillon when do you plan to ascend to the alpha position?" This conversation felt like I did not belong, I didn't know anything about the werewolf world.

"When you step down, I do not plan on fighting you." Fighting? Did they have to fight each to the death? I licked my lips and continued to eat silently.

"I will step down soon then. You have your mate there is no need for me anymore." That sounded sad but I remembered all the bad things he had done and I felt less for him.

"You do that then," Dillon said between his teeth. He seemed upset and angry, I tried to figure out why. I couldn't, didn't he want to be Alpha?

"Alaska don't you think Dillon needs to man up and take the Alpha position?" I gulped. I wanted to apse the cranky old man, but I felt more for Dillon.

"It's up to him. I don't know much about the werewolf so I wouldn't ask me." I hope that was a good answer, the man just lied back in his chair. Dillon put his hand on my thigh from under the table. I was too nervous to push it away.

"Dillon should be educating you. You are a Luna after all." I gulped his words were harsh he was staring daggers into Dillon.

"We have been a bit busy so he hasn't had the time." I hissed I did not understand why I was defending the silent Dillon but I was.

"It does not excuse his weak behavior." He was making me angry I was not sure why. I could hear thunderclouds outside.

"Not as weak as the man who can't love and respect his children!" I taunted, I knew this wasn't a good idea. Did it stop me? No. The man stood out of his chair and I saw Dillon shrink into his skin. I stood up too, if Dillon was going to be a scaredy cat I would half to help him.

"Excuse me?" He growled.

"You know what I said." I said it slowly letting the words time to roll off my tongue. Dillon now got up and put himself in front of me as his father got closer to me.

"Move!" He yelled at Dillon, he didn't.

"Only the weakest of men pick on those who can't defend themselves." I hissed moving away from Dillon. The man growled and barely missed as he tried to punch me.

"Alaska what are you doing?"Dillon yelled at me as I confronted the man who seemed to be 10 times my height.

"I'll kill you!" The man screamed, I jumped onto the table and trying to think of what might slow him down in killing me.

"Your son already tried and failed." I laughed as slowly vines grew from the ground wrapping around the mans feet and hands bringing him to a crouched position. He tried to break free but it was no use.

Dillon stood still looking scared out of his mind. My head conjured images of Dillon being beat and taunted. Making me angry I took a few deep breaths so I would not burn down the room.

"I do not like you very much," I crouched down so I was the same height as the alpha on his knees. "You will not hurt him again." I whispered in his year, it was a threat. I grabbed Dillon's wrist and walked away leaving the Alpha shocked and tied up.

"Why did you do that?" Dillon yelled at me after realizing what just happened. I did not have justification for actions.

"He is rude." Was all I could get out. Dillon and I faced each other we were the same height now. I wanted to tell him of the which revolution, I did not want him to get hurt. Every inch of my soul was screaming to tell him everything.

Dillon then did the unthinkable and kissed me. His soft lips crushing into my dry ones. I didn't lean away like I thought I would when I thought of him kissing me. I did the opposite of pushing away. I leaned into him wrapping my arms round his neck. He stopped resting his head on my shoulder.

Both of us breathing heavily even though it was a short kiss. I think we were both in shock of our actions. He held me tight and I did the same to him. I was scared of myself doing things I never thought I would do in one evening.

"Thank you. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for everything I have ever done to you. I'm sorry that I called you fat, stupid, and weak. You are so much stronger then me. You are so beautiful and should never had said otherwise." I tried to think of something sappy to say back to him but I couldn't.

"I kind of joined a which revolution." Was my response. He did not respond and we just stood there hugging each other in silence.

Oh my gosh guys they had there first kiss! I'm so sorry for being gone for so long!!!
I'm going to do my best to update once a week sense it is summer!
Like!
Comment!
- Love you all, and thank you for patience