Chapter 6

I looked in the mirror slightly disgusted by my outfit. Short white lace skirt, and a a soft pink long sleeved top tucked in. I went downstairs shoving a slice of banana bread in my mouth. I french braided my hair, for a second I could almost fell the old me coming out. I ran out to meet Luke in white heals I was at least six feet tall.

"You look different." Luke said.

"I do, don't I." I muttered, the rest of the way to school was silent. When we got to school, kids starring at me, I ignored them like any other day. Jason a boy in my English class ran up to me, he was tall but I was taller then him in even if I was in flats. I towered over him... I towered over most of my class mates.

"Wow Alaska, you look..." He said looking me up and down it was weird. It remained me of the the none Dillon reasons I dressed the way I do.

"My eyes are up here." I said frustrated.

"I'm having a party this-"

"No thanks. I won't go." Luke looked disappointed. He loved parties but was never invited... because of me, no one liked me.

"Come on you need to loosen up." He said, smiling at me.

"I'm perfectly loose, so you can go along now," I said looking him dead in the eye. He stomped away, Luke starred at me like I grew three heads.

"Your in awfully cherry mood." Luke said sarcastically I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not in the mood." I had not been in a cheery mood for the last month. I told him as I ducked threw the door way. The office lady stopped us.

"You need to sign in," She said, her gray hair pulled in a tight bun. I gripped the counter, overwhelming anger ran threw my veins. Luke saw me and quickly started talking.

"Don't you only sign in if you don't go here?" He asked.

"Well your collage girlfriend dose not go here." She said in a duh tone she sounded more cranky then I was.

"Girlfriend? First of all I am not his girlfriend. Second of all, I go here. I'm tall and have an adult face but I'm 17." I tried to keep a sweet tone, I do not think it was working though. Before I stomped down the hall.

"God, Alaska what is up with you!" Luke yelled at me.

"Whats up with me? I'm the one who has to deal with everything. Name one thing that makes you want to rip out your hair daily. One thing. You can't because you're not mistaken for a collage student, your parents don't ignore you, you aren't teased for no reason! You can't-" The room was spinning and I felt sick and I began to cry.

"Alaska there is a fire so stop with your self pity, we need to get out of here." I looked around there was smoke people were running left and right coughing. Luke grabbed my arm and helped me out of the building.

"Luke what happened?"

"I don't know, you were talking and then the desk just caught on fire." I felt weak like my legs were about to buckle.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, apologizing was not something I did often.

"It's fine. Are you sure your okay I mean your... um."

"Um, what?" I said rubbing my temples. A headace was quickly forming.

"I don't know while you were talking, you looked like a mad women. I mean you hair became undone, and then fire just ignited."

"What?" I grabbed my hair, my braids were out. "How?" My headace was now debilitating the ground was quickly coming for my face. My head hit the ground with a thump, the world was blur. Luke was grabbing my arms trying to get me to stand. I fell into him, I was going to be sick.

"Alaska, whats wrong?" He asked, as I barely able to stand straight.

"I'm fine." I mumbled even though there was this heavy weight in my chest.

"You're not going home alone after that stunt." Luke said grabbing my arm. He dragged me to his house, I tripped over my feet constantly. Luke's mom was home, she smiled warmly at me.

"You feeling okay honey?" I wanted my mom but she would not come.

"Yea just a little tired." She looked at me like I had grown three heads. "Do you have ice cream?"

"Of coarse we do." Luke said, that was his response when ever I wanted ice cream. In the last two weeks I began to eat sugar again. We sat down on the counter eating strawberry ice cream, when the boor bell rang. Luke got up and I kept eating my face was messy form missing my mouth.

"Is Alaska in this residence?" A male voice asked. The same creepy guy who had called me!

"No." Luke lied.

"She is. Now let me in." He yelled.

"Hey!" Luke yelled. The man on the phone and at school was looking at me. Luke looking angry was behind him. Luke's mom was upstairs to far away to help. Please let she call 911 if she hears this.

"Alaska you're coming with me." He stated.

"Says who?" I pointed my spoon at him like it was a weapon. I felt to sick to do anything else.

"I said, and I would learn to control your tongue." He then threw my over his shoulder.

"Hey put me down! This is probably illegal! My dad is a lawyer he will sue you! The cops will shoot your face off! Call 911!" I screamed while kicking and hitting this giant stranger. He walked out side and threw my in a car. Luke was yelling, to a phone saying I was being kidnapped.

"You are a pain, no wonder." The man sighed. Then pulled out of the driveway. I pulled on the door, it opened. The man was screaming I held my breathe and jumped. When I hit the cement, the wind was knocked out of me. My arms and legs burned, and the world was tilting on its access.

I pushed myself so I was standing. The car was coming back, I turned and ran. I was never a fast runner so this was going to be hard. Like any person who is running for there life I trip and fall landing on my face. The world was spinning and the breaks squealed to a stop. Crap. I was going to die.

Hello Readers! I hope you like my story!

Like!
Comment!
What state were you born in? I was born in California!

- Love you all