Chapter 31

"Alaska what do you mean?" Dillon asked me.

"If I didn't create the fire, someone else must have." I tried to remember what Sparrow told me about the others. Which's with the same powers tended to stick together, but were mostly solitary. You can only tell if it's an elemental Which because they have an Ora. To others I looked like I was glowing.

"I need a phone."

"Alaska?"

"Phone." I told him, Dillon then handed me a phone. I dialed my moms number, she picked up. That was a first.

"Mommy?" I asked chocking on the tears.

"Who is this?" That really started the water works. My own mom didn't recognize my own voice.

"Mom it's me Alaska! Are you okay? Please do me a favor and run from were ever you are. Can you please call Dad and just get in a car and drive away from here. Please!" I begged.

"Alaska what are you talking about?"

"Never mind I'll come find you." I hung up.

"Dillon please you have to help me!"He shook his head.

"Your trying to trick me, or you want to ran away with Luke." He said calmly.

"Look at me Dillon, do you think I'm kidding? Please, afterwards I'll be your girlfriend or what ever you want just please let me make sure she's okay. My kind there not all good, there going to kill them. Please." I begged tears running hot down my face.

Dillon looked at me, he nodded his head. Dillon help me stand up,

"I have a car down stairs, I'll mind link someone to drive us to your mothers work then fathers."

"Don't forget Luke." I told him, Dillon growled.

"And Luke." He said bitterly.

"Why do you hate Luke so much?" I asked.

"He wants you."

"Can't you two just like ignore each other?" I asked, I mean that what girls did.

"We tried but it is hard when he obviously like what's mine."

"Why do you call me mine all of a sudden?" I asked him.

"When I almost. A part of my brain turned on and another turned off." That was vague and made no seance. We got into the car I told the driver ware my mom worked and he speed away.

A very small step for Alaska in trusting Dillon.