Chapter 28

For once I hadn't woken up with excruciating pain. I looked around, there was no one. I looked at my arms and legs; no restraints. I sat up my back killing me, my bare feet hit the ground. A shiver went up my spine as the touch of the cold floor. I walked to the door, I raddled the handle, it didn't open.

"You had to lock it!" I whispered yelled. I looked around again, I saw a sink and a mirror... I walked over to the mirror. And I screamed! That was not me in the mirror, I clawed at my face. I wasn't that girl. I had shrunk at least 4 inches, I looked my age. That what was scared me the most. My whole body shrunk my adult figure shrunk down.

I backed up against the wall tears in my eyes. This wasn't me, I hadn't looked like this in two years, in eighth grade I looked like this. This had to be some voodoo magic, worse this had to be black magic.

The door creaked I looked over there was Dillon. He wasn't smiling how I thought he would be when he saw me.

"You look less different then I thought you would." I bared my teeth at him.

"Why? Why did you do this to me?" I yelled.

"It's to heal you. It's a permanent cure, doesn't matter how much you use your powers you'll age normally for now on," He walked out closing the door. I didn't know how to feel, was I free from age?

I looked out the window, it was sunny and the sky's were clear. "Rain." I whispered and suddenly sheets of rain began to poor. I waited for what felt like hours, I didn't age a day.