Chpater 20

Dillon was going for Luke's throat, I was still in a little shock that Luke kissed me. I always knew he may like me, but I never thought Luke would be so bold. He was Luke, he shuddered when he said here.

"She's mine!" Dillon yelled, he went to punch Luke but missed. Luke punched Dillon in the face, my brain freaked out for a moment. Whoa, did Luke just punch someone? He punched Dillon! Out of all all people, he punched my crazy werewolf mate. Before Dillon could kill my best friend I stepped in. I grabbed both of there ears, each of them protesting with groans. If were being honest here, I enjoyed torturing them.

"Shut up you two, now be big boys and talk about your feelings while I find something to eat," I said before walking away. Not going to run, not going to run, not going to run, not going to run. I told myself as I walked to the kitchen. I pulled out a tub of ice cream, and a spoon. On the ice cream was a sticky note with my name on it. Little has changed.

When I got back to the living room both of them where silent just glaring at each other. When did Luke get guts?

"This won't work." Luke said, I rolled my eyes and sat down. The tub of icy goodness was cold against my skin.

"I can't believe you would let him kiss you!" Dillon said sounding hurt, but I could care less.

"One, I didn't let him kiss me. Two, you don't have any right to punch him for that." I said shoving a spoon of ice cream in my mouth. I was so hungry and this just hit the spot.

"I'm your mate! No one can kiss you but me!" I rolled my eyes at him. He did not own me, no one owned me.

"Listen here Dillon you don't get to boss me around. No one does, I can kiss who ever I want. Second of all, you're not allowed to kiss me." I told him, I continued eating to keep from talking; I would make it worse.

"Maybe if you ever wanted a shot with Alaska, you should have not bullied her!" Luke yelled. There goes any chance of having a rational conversation.

"I messed up!" Dillon yelled, I shoved ice cream in my mouth instead of talking... again.

"The love of my life is a which!" Whoa, whoa, Luke. Love of your life? That's little crazy, nobody in there right mind would be in love with me.

"Mine!" Dillon screeched before trying to touch me.

"Don't you dare." I said, I pointed my slobber covered spoon at him. He picks me up anyways. I crossed my arms. I took a deep breath, my plan for everyone to get along was not working so far.

"Set her down!" Luke yelled, for me. What was with people thinking they can do what ever they wanted with me?

"Dillon set me down. Now!" He sat me on the couch he still looked upset.

So everybody want's Dilla, and I'm trying to make them fall in love just be a little patient. Also would you rather have many short updates, like this one? Or my usual longer updates, that take more time?

Vote!

Comment!