The meeting

Chapter two
Kristen's POV: two hours till the concert! Since I got their early I get the best seats in the house. "Mom, thank you so much for taking me to this concert." I say hugging her. "Your welcome Kristen." She smiles then sighs. It's like she knows something bad will happen later. "I love you, Kristen" she says bringing me closer to her. I smile and stand in the front of the line. "OMG! Mom look!" I point to see the WTK tour bus. "Can I go over there? Please?" "Sure but be careful," I nod and run over to the bus. I heard people talking inside. OMG it's Alli talking to Lindsey! "Ok see you in a minute Lindsey, I'm going to get Starbucks for Charles and the band!" She yells as she walks out of the bus. "Umm hi... I'm Kristen." "Hi I'm.. Well you probably know who I am" she says and holds out her hand. I shake her small warm hand and smile. I just touched Allison Trippy! I take a deep breath and let go of her hand. "I'm here a little early and I saw the bus so I wanted to look at it... Then you came out!" I say to her. "That's ok I'm just going to get Starbucks for Charles and the band, wanna come?" I stand there stunned. The Alli Trippy asked if I would like to come to Starbucks with her! "Sure let me ask my mom first," I ran over to my mom and begged her to let me go. "Sure sweetie have fun." She says smiling. "Save the spot!" I tell her running away smiling. I get over to where Alli is waiting and nod which means I can go with her. "Ok let's go," she says smiling. When we arrive at Starbucks we wait in silence until Alli speaks. "So, are you from here?" "Yea I live about ten miles away actually" "cool how long have you been waiting till you saw the bus?" "Twenty minutes" I smile and walk to order my drink. "I would like a tall passion fruit tea please" I say smiling and handing the woman money. Alli orders her drinks for the band and herself and we are off to the tour bus. "I should probably go back in line," I say, about to leave. "Wait, we have an hour and a half wanna come on the bus?" "Sure i'd love to! But first I have to ask my mom" I run over to the front of the line and begged my mom. "Sure you can, have fun" "thanks so much!" I run over to the tour bus and open the door. "Hi. She sa..." I pause at the top of the two steps. Charles, Danny, Travis, Coley and Hunter sit in front of me. "OMG I'm standing in front of We The Kings!" I scream fan girling. "Hey, you seem excited," Charles says stepping closer. He holds out his hand for a fist bump. I bump his fist and laugh. "I've always wanted to do that!" I say while still laughing. "well now you have." He smiles and rubs my back. "I like your shirt and shoes by the way. Your my kind of girl." He says smiling and putting an arm on my shoulder. I look down, smiling nervously, oh yea, I forgot I wore my IKT tank today and my chucks. I get introduced to all the band members and crew. Then we all hang out. "Do you live around here?" Danny asks me. Before I can answer Alli laughs and says "yes and I beat you with that question. She lives about ten miles away." Danny laughs and snaps his fingers. "Man, I'll beat you one day." We all laugh and talk for another thirty minutes. "I have to go back to the line but see you guys on stage." I say leaving the bus. "Bye!" They all say in unison. I smile and think to myself, my lifetime goal has been completed. I smile and walk to the front of the line. "I'm back mom." I say hugging her. She smiles and we both walk into the arena to get the front row spots.
---------------------------------------------- I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. She met them pretty quick but that's just the beginning. There is more to come!