Grounded

Chapter twenty

Kristen's POV: I woke up about an hour ago with nothing to do. I'm so tempted to turn on my tv. They are taking it out today. I mean I can turn it on for a minute can't I? I grab my remote and turn on my tv. Only till seven. I watch Disney until I hear a knock on my door. Uh oh! I turn off my tv and lay on my bed, hiding my remote. "Kristen? What was that noise?" Charles asks as I pretend to just wake up and stretch. "I don't know maybe something outside." Charles nods and comes over to me. "I know it was your tv." I look at him confused. "What do you mean? I was sleeping." "No Kristen you weren't." I look him in the eyes, "Yes.I.Was." He lifts me up and puts me on the floor. "Hey!" I stand up and lay on my bed. He pushes me off and grabs the remote under my covers. "Can you explain this??" I shake my head. "I didn't watch tv! It was people outside!" I start to fake cry. "Kristen, I'm telling Alli about this you hear me?" I nod and sit on my bed. "Stay here." He takes my remote with him and tells Alli. I hear her stomp down the hall and open my door. She doesn't say a word to me, she just unplugs my tv and Charles comes in and takes it out. She then comes over to me and says sternly, "you lie or do something your not supposed to ONE MORE TIME your grounded for two weeks and not going to playlist or the tours! Understand me?" I nod and she leaves my room slamming the door. I sit on my bed for another hour before leaving my room to eat. I get myself cereal and sit at the table. Charles is at the table editing and Alli is playing with the twins. Charles doesn't say a word to me and Alli doesn't come over. They are really mad. I think tomorrow will be the worst birthday I ever had. It's going to suck. Playlist will be bad also. I won't get to do anything there! During panels I will have to be with them and they will keep a close eye on me. Even the babies will have more freedom than me! "Kristen can you help me with lunch or watch the twins?" I sigh and play wit the twins. "Thanks." I don't look over at her but she is still mad at me. "You're stupid." I whisper to Anna making her cry. "Shh. It's ok Anna." I rock her back and forth. "Kristen what did you do?" "Nothing Alli." I would call her mom but when I like her again I will. "Liar." Anna says hitting me. Charles comes over and picks Anna up. "She called me stupid!" Anna screams in a jumbled mess. "Kristen! Co-" I stop her "Kristen Cole Spen go to your room!!" I mock her and walk to me room. "Kristen! Get back over here." I roll my eyes and keep walking. "KRISTEN!!" I hear footsteps behind me so I run to my room and close the door, locking it. "Kristen, the sooner you open the door the sooner your punishment will be over. If you stay until tomorrow we won't go to playlist. Well you wouldn't go." I sigh and open the door. Charles grabs my arm and we walk to the kitchen. "Kristen sit down." I cross my arms and sit down at the table. Alli sighs and looks at me sternly. "Kristen, why did you call her stupid?" I shrug and stare at Alli. Charles is finishing lunch up so Alli can talk to me. "You know, now you are grounded for two weeks because what did I tell you earlier?" "If I say anything bad or lie to you I will be grounded for two weeks.." I mumble really quietly. "What I didn't hear you?" "I said. IF I SAY ANYTHING BAD OR LIE TO YOU I WILL BE GROUNDED FOR TWO WEEKS!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Alli stands up and walks over to me and kneels to my level. "Scream one more time, lie, or disobey me or Charles and we will make your summer miserable." She stands up and walks to the kitchen. I leave and go to my room. I get stopped by Charles on my way to me room. "Kristen, please be nice. Remember what Danny said? To try and be nice? Please listen to us. Stop yelling." I roll my eyes and push past him. It's almost my birthday and I probably won't get anything. Just a yelling and having to pack. I decided to get some things packed like my clothes and shoes and makeup. I snuck into Charles' office and grabbed my phone to check any texts. I have at least twenty texts that I start reading when Charles comes in. "It's not what it looks like!" I turn around raising my hands in defeat. "ALLI! Get in here. You'll love this." I put the phone away and try running out the door. Charles grabs me and pushes me back in. I fall down on the floor and Alli comes to the door. "Charles what do yo-" her jaws drops and she glares at me. "Did she get to her phone?" Charles nods and I look at the ground. "KRISTEN!! I thought I told you to listen!" I stand up and walk over to her. "Your. Not. My. Mother." I emphasize every word and leave the room. Alli follows me to my room it charles stops her. "It's no use just leave her alone." She sighs and they leave me alone. I smile and walk to my room. I think I'm off the hook, for now.

--------------------------------------------

Kristen is mad. What should happen next? Comment vote and tell your friends! Love you guys! Get me to 1,000+ reads.