The apology

Chapter nine
Kristen's POV: it's been two days since Alli left. I helped Charles clean up the cake mess and take all of the lotion out of the containers we put them in and he empties the lotion bottles which have mayo still in them. Charles hasn't even called Alli. She is really mad at us. I try texting her but she won't answer... I hope she comes back. "Kristen can you get me the dust pan?" Charles yells from the kitchen. I get up from my bed and grab the dust pan. "Here, have fun." I laugh and walk back to my room. I miss Alli... I wish I didn't do that to her... She was the one that talked Charles into letting my live with them... Oh well, hopefully she comes back.
Alli's POV: it feels so good to have a break from them. They went to far and I don't know if I want to come back home... But I need to so I will. "Alli, do you want to go out before you have to leave tomorrow?" My mom asks. "Sure." I smile and change my clothes. "Mom I'm worried..." I say as I get in the passenger seat, "Charles hasn't called me nor has he sent me a text... Kristen has been calling me but I don't want to talk to her I want to hear an apology from Charles..." "Alli, don't worry he is fine." My mom smiles reassuringly. We decided to go out for lunch and get our nails done. I bought a few new outfits and so did my mom.
It's now night time, which means I leave tomorrow morning. Ugh! I don't want to go but I have too. We are having a party and the band is coming over. At least I won't be home alone with them. I decide to fall to sleep a little early so I won't be fussy tomorrow. This time I'm not the one having to apologize, Charles is. I haven't even vlogged I just needed time alone...
"Alli! I made you breakfast!" I hear my mom shout. I smile at the smell of blueberry pancakes and bacon. When I walk out the food is at the table already. "Mom, I'm not a kid I could have gotten it by myself." "I know but I just saved you a few extra steps." We both smile an eat our breakfast. After that I finish packing my things and head to the car. 'Heading home, see you soon. Make sure the house is clean ad the toilet seat is down!' I text charles hoping for a reply. I get nothing... Oh well.
Charles' POV: "Kristen Alli will be home soon. In about ten minutes!" "Okay!" Kristen replies from her room. I am scared what Alli will say. We are having the band over tonight so hopefully she won't cancel or walk out. I surprising uploaded the prank on YouTube. She is going to kill me! Literally. I put all the toilet seats down and finish cleaning. I vlogged a little yesterday but I haven't uploaded it. A few minutes later I hear the garage door open and the girls go crazy. Kristen walks out of her room and goes out to the garage to greet Alli. I decide to walk out and help with her bags. "Alli I missed you!" Kristen says hugging her. "I missed you to Kristen!" She says smiling and hugging her. Her smile died down once she sees me. Yep she's still pissed. I grabbed her bags for her and walked back inside. I didn't say a word to her and she did the same to me.
Kristen's POV: I'm so glad Alli's home I was kind of tired of being with Charles... "Alli, please don't leave again... I'm sorry for the pranks." I say hugging her. She whispers to me, "it ok I'm just waiting for Charles to apologize, has he missed me?" I shrug not really knowing and she hugs me one more time. at six the band is coming over so I hope they talk soon.
Alli's POV: I starting unpacking my bags when Charles comes in the room. "Hey Char." I say walking over to him. He smiles back and grabs my hand. "Alli, I'm sorry for the pranks ok? I love you but sometimes we need to have fun." "Well this time you went to far!" I say shouting. "I accept your apology but you owe me more than that!" He sighs and pulls me close to hug me. "Alli, I love you please know that..." He says playing with my hair. I smile and snuggle into him. I missed this a lot. I just hope it stays like this. I wrap my around around him and hug tight. He kisses my forehead and we unwrap our arms from each other. "CHARLES!!! Your phone is ringing!! It's king carrot!" Kristen says yelling from the kitchen. We let go of each other and he goes to answer his phone. I walk out of the room and put my arm around Kristen. "King Carrot? Nice." I say laughing. She hugs me and starts to cry. "Kristen what's wrong?" "I missed you and you wouldn't even answer my texts... I thought something bad happened!" She says snuggling into my side. I sit on the couch with her and cradle her close. "I just needed a break, that's all." I kiss her forehead then lay my head on hers. She finally stops crying and redeems herself. "You good?" I ask and she nods. "Good, now I can get you back!" I say tickling her. She screams and laughs as I tickle her sides. "Stop!" she yells laughing. I tickle for a long time until Charles comes out. I stop and she stops laughing. "I just talked to Travis, he is coming an hour early because he is too lazy to go home after going out with Jenny then go back out." "Ok that's fine." I say smiling. Kristen and I stand up and I walk to the kitchen, where Charles is going, and Kristen goes to her room. "Char, your acting different. Why?" He shrugs and reaches for my hands. I pull away and cross my arms. I give him a stern look. He sighs and replies, "I don't know... It's just I felt bad but I had to wait for the right time to say sorry..." I look up at him. "Really? That's all? You were just waiting for the tight time?" He nods in response and I walk closer to him. "I love you Char. Don't forget that." We both kiss and hold each other close.
I hear a knock at the door, probably Travis. I'm still not totally fine with Charles but I'm getting there. "Hey Alli, I brought some wine!" He says handing me the bottle. "Thanks!" I set it in the kitchen as they walk in and Jenny closes the door. "I missed you Jenny! It's been forever!" She smiles and I hug her. "Oh and this is Kristen!" I say grabbing Kristen's hand and bringing her over. "Hi Kristen I'm Jenny, Travis' girlfriend." Kristen laughs. "I know I watch the vlogs!" She says shaking her hand. A little but later Danny comes followed by Hunter then Coley. When Danny comes in he hugs us then goes over to Kristen. "How ya doing little one?" He says hugging Kristen. "Good!" She says smiling. Now time to get the party started!
--------------------------------------------yay he apologized! Will he stop doing pranks? Will he go to far? Comment vote and tell your friends if you liked this chapter!