Sleepover with Shaytards

Chapter twenty-six

Kristen's POV: it's nine once we get home. We went to have dinner and we finally came back. "Ok girls follow me." Alli says. Lauren, Colette, Avia, Emmi, and I follow Alli to my room. It's huge so we let all of the girls sleep in here. Everyone sets up their sleeping bags and I get my bed made. "Avia sleep right here!" I point to a spot next to my bed. "Emmi sleep on the other side!" Colette and Alli sleep by the window and Lauren sleeps parallel from my bed. We get my tv put back in my room so we can watch a movie. "Any suggestions?" Alli says looking at all of the movies. "No Frozen though." Colette says and you hear two sighs following her voice. I laugh at Avia and Emmi. "Tangled!" Emmi shouts. "Cinderella!" Avia shouts. "Finding Nemo!" I shout and everyone agrees.

We watched 'finding Nemo' 'tangled' and 'Cinderella' that night. It's around one and the boys come in screaming something. "PILLOW FIGHT!!!!" Shay shouts hitting Colette. Alli grabs her pillow and hits Charles. Dennis hits Lauren and she hits him back. I hit Charles and help Avia and Emmi with Gavin. We are all screaming and laughing. "BOYS WIN!" Shay shouts running out of the room. We all laugh and try relaxing again. "Hey the boys are going to bed, night!" Charles peeks into my room. "Night." Alli says yawning and rubbing her eyes. I was the last one to fall to sleep. I was watching YouTube videos when Alli wakes up and walks over to me. "Don't abuse your free time. You need to sleep." She kisses my forehead and plugs my phone in for me. "Night." I say hugging her. She goes back to her sleeping bag and falls asleep. I lay down in my bed and drift off into a deep deep sleep.

The smell of pancakes and bacon fills the room. I wake up smiling and walk out of my room. "Morning." I say sitting next to Avia. "Morning." She says back. "Breakfast is ready!" Shay shouts from the kitchen. "Oh morning princess." Charles says kissing my forehead. "Morning." I say yawning and stretching. Breakfast was so good! We had blueberry pancakes and maple bacon. I go to my room and get ready. Since it's Florida and it's warm outside I put on my CTFxC tank top and some acid washed shorts. I put on my chucks and walk outside. I grab Chicos leash and put it on him. Avia grabs Marleys leash and puts it on her. Finally Colette grabs Zoeys leash and puts it on her. We go on a little walk with the dogs. Alli carries Daxton the whole time. Only me, Alli, Daxton, Colette, Avia, Emmi, and Brock went on the walk. The rest were at home being lazy. Well they were swimming in our pool so not totally lazy. Once we got back we all changed and showered. We had a ton of fun with the SHAYTARDS and they are staying for another five days! I think they are anyways. "Let's go to the mall!" Avia shouts while we are in the car. I raise my hand agreeing and so does Emmi. "Let's go!" I say laughing. Charles sighs and looks at Shay. "We were out ruled." Shay nods and turns into the mall parking lot. "Yay!" Avia screams. We walk into the mall and we run to the pet store. I hold a puppy and play with it. Avia holds a cat and Emmi also holds a puppy.

After the mall we went to the house and drove two cars to dinner. We ate at some Mexican place which was really good. "Tacos! Tacos tacos tacos!" Charles shouts banging on the table. We all laugh at him and we finally get our food. On our way back we stop for ice cream. It was so good! After ice cream we head back to our house and we watch a movie together. "Ok everyone that's it for the vlog today. We are going to watch a movie as a huge family and having a calm night. Say night to the SHAYTARDS!" Charles turns his camera around and everyone shouts "️TOODLES!!" Charles turns off his camera and goes to finish his vlog. "Ok movie time!" He says walking back into the room. After the movie we are all passed out on the couch and floor. Some of us manage to make it to our rooms but the rest of us are still on the couch. "Night Charles." I say hugging him and going into my room. Day two over!

--------------------------------------------

Night guys! I need to sleep! I will write more on Wednesday maybe. If not then Friday and Saturday night for sure! Comment ideas vote and tell your friends!