This is a dream

Chapter five
Charles' POV: I am on one knee while Alli is standing above me with her hand on my back. Kristen hasn't answered but I know what she will say, hopefully yes. "I.. I would love to!" She looks down at the ground and frowns. "But I can't.." I hear Alli gasp and I look at her with a frown on my face. "Why can't you live with us?" "My moms boyfriend wants to take me in... But I don't want to live with him! He killed my mom!! Charles, he might kill me too!" "How do you know he killed her?" Alli asks nervous. "I saw him stab my mom from behind... He works here..." The police heard and wrote down everything."come with me Kristen," Alli says grabbing her hand.
Alli's POV: I need to speak with Kristen, and now. I grab her hand and walk outside with her. "Kristen, we won't let him take you... He isn't your father and he will be in jail because the police know, you will be safe with us." She smiles and hugs me. "Alli I want to stay with you but I don't know if I can. He has every right to take me..." "No, Kristen he doesn't. The police told us he doesn't have any right what so ever." "Really?" I nod in response and she hugs tighter. Her face is buried in my shoulder I smile and walk inside holding her. "I'm sorry for yelling at you Alli." She brings her head up and out from the spot her head was buried in "It's ok." I say smiling. A few hours later the cops left and a sleeping Kristen is resting on my shoulder. Charles comes in and sits on the other side of me, "this was officially the worst show ever," he says laughing. I nod and kiss him. I still feel bad for calling him ignorant. Sometimes it just comes right out. "Babe, I'm sorry for calling you ignorant, I didn't mean it." "I know you didn't, I accept your apology." I smile at him and lay my head on his shoulder, slowing falling asleep.
Kristen's POV: I heard everything Alli said to Charles. Does that count as eavesdropping? I hope not... I can't believe they fought over me... I didn't know this would happen and I hope nothing happens to them! I slowly open my eyes to look around. Alli and Charles are both asleep. Perfect. I stand up and tip toe out of the room. I'm just going to the tour bus to lay down but Alli will freak out for sure. I look around the stage. Nobody. I smile and go outside and get on the tour bus. "Hi Kristen." I hear NerdRock say with his head peeking out of his bunk. "Oh um hi, I'm just going to lay down in a bunk," I say walking to a top bunk and climbing in. "Ok night," he says smiling. I get situated and close my eyes to go to sleep. Tomorrow I will meet Zoey and Marley.
--------------------------------------------yay! She said yes! Who's excited! More to come soon!