Amusement park

Chapter twenty-two

Avery's POV: I get into the Trippy car and we are off to the amusement park. It's so awesome to be in their car! I love Charles and Alli but I have never met them. "So Avery, when did you meet Kristen?" "The beginning of fifth grade. She has the same class as me." Alli and Charles nod. Kristen little sister Anna makes funny noises in front of me and I laugh. No one else laughs so I stop and lean back in the chair. I turned off my phone because I might have made Kristen feel bad about not being able to use hers. I saw hers in Alli's bag. "Kristen," I whisper leaning over to her, "look." I point to Alli's bag and Kristen nods, "let's take it today. She won't notice." I nod and move back over to my side. When we arrive at the amusement park Kristen unbuckles and grabs Chaz out. She must not like Anna because she got grounded. I hope out grabbing my bag and handing Kristen hers. Charles takes hazy from Kristen and Alli takes Anna out of the car. "Two adults, two kids, two babies." Charles says to the woman. She nods and hands him tickets. "Ok guys so we are at the amusement park!" Charles says into the camera. "We will have a link in the description box for all of the rides we go on so you can go on them too." He hands the camera to Kristen and she vlogs for a little bit. "This is my friend Avery. She goes to my school and is amazing." I smile at the camera and we keep walking around. "Ok Charles I need to feed the babies so you three can head off." Charles nods an I glance at Kristen. She mouths the word 'now' so I make my move. When they don't look I go into Alli's bag and grab Kristen's phone. She nods and I walk back over letting Alli feed the babies. "Ok what rides do you wanna go on?" Kristen grabs my hand and leads me to 'cannonball' a roller coaster with tons of hills. We get on and ride it about ten times. Then we go on some water rides and then meet up with Alli. "How was it?" "Good!" We both say smiling. "Kristen Charles Avery take a seat." I take a short glance at Kristen and her eyes widen. "I think we are going to leave early and drop avery off at home." I look over and Kristen and she looks at me and mouths 'uh oh' I frown and turn to Alli. "Why? What happened? Something wrong with the babies?" Alli shakes her head and walks over to Kristen. "Stand up." Kristen looks up at Alli. "Please not here." She whispers but I can hear her. "No we are doing it here." Alli's voice gets louder making me scoot backwards. Kristen stands up and faces Alli. "Turn." Alli tells her and grabs her shoulders which are badly sun burnt. "Now." Kristen turns and a little but of her phone is exposed. Alli grabs the phone out of Kristen's pocket and makes her face her again. "Why? I thought for one day you would be good, but no you weren't!" People start to stare at us and Alli puts the phone in her bag. She grabs her purse and walks to the car. She is mad. "Go." Charles says in a stern voice, pointing towards the car. Kristen walks with her head down the whole time and I'm in front of Charles. He gets closer and puts his arm on my bright red shoulder. "Ouch." I push his hand off of my shoulder and he pats my head. "Sorry, you shouldn't have seen any of that." He takes his hand off of my head and we keep walking. "It's fine..." We get to the car and an angry Alli awaits us. I get in and help buckle in the babies. Kristen sits on the other side and doesn't say a word. "Sorry Avery. Maybe another day." Alli says backing out of the parking spot. "Kristen we are going to have a talk once we get home ok?" Kristen nods and the rest of the car ride is dead silent.

Kristen's POV: we ride home in a dead car. When I say dead I mean quiet. We drop Avery off and I buckle back in my seat. We arrive home and I'm the first one out of the car. Officially worst birthday EVER! I walk inside and get greeted by the dogs and Lauren. "Your home soon." Lauren says looking at my shoulders. "Yep sadly..." I say pushing past her and walking to my room. "Kristen get out here NOW!" I hear Alli about as we walk in the door. Charles and Lauren get the babies and put them in their playpen. "KRISTEN!" I open my door and walk out, arms crossed. "SIT." Alli says stern. I sit on the couch and stare at them. "No Playlist." Alli says giving me a stern look. I look over at Lauren who is giving me a sympathetic look. Charles sighs and shakes his head. "I thought you could do it Kristen... I believed in you." Charles says leaving the room. I feel tears forming at my eyes making my vision blurry. I stand up and walk to my room, not wanting them to see me cry. Alli grabs my red shoulders and looks at me straight in the eyes. "If you can behave the rest of the day you can go to Playlist, ok?" I nod am pull myself away from her and keep walking to my room. I think she was crying too. Her eyes were a little swollen when we got in the car. I lay on my bed for what felt like hours but was only a few minutes when I heard a knock on my door. "Kristen, may I come in?" I hear Lauren say. "Yea..." She opens the door and walks over to my bed, sitting on the end of it. I. Sit up and she lays her hand on my knee. "Be good and you will go to Playlist." I nod and look up at her. "Won't happen, I hate them... I wish I was with Danny..." "Don't say that. You love them and you know it." I lay back down and shake my head. "No I like Danny more! He doesn't yell!" She stands up and leaves my room, silently shutting the door. At least I will be at Playlist tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------

Ok I think I'm going to delete Trapped. Should I? Comment vote and tell your friends! I don't think I'm going to Shore. Oh well I'm going putt putt golf so bye.