Getting into trouble

Chapter twenty-four

Kristen's POV: it's the morning of Playlist and it's our first panel. I'm starving but everyone else is asleep. I make the risky decision to get dressed and go down to get breakfast. If I get caught I will be in big trouble. I put on my chucks and walk down to the lobby to get breakfast. "Good morning ma'am. You may sit anywhere and get your food right away." I nod and smile at the host and go find a table for myself. I get a table in the far corner so if Alli Charles and the babies come down they won't see me. I get a water to drink and have the guy make me an omelet with cheese and sausage. I thank him and go back to my table to see Alli sitting there. "Good morning." She smiles at me and I frown back. "Warning." She says standing up and going to her table. "That's not fair! I was only getting breakfast!" She turns back around and points a finger at me, "want to miss all of the panels?" I shake my head and sit down at my table, not wanting to sit with my family. I eat until everyone but my family has left. I leave my plate and glass on the table and walk to our room. Charles grabs my arm, hopefully he won't yell. "Tell us where you are going next time, ok?" I nod and get out of his grasp and walk to our room. I thought I would be off the hook. Well I have two more times to get in trouble. I go to our room being followed by Charles and Alli. I open the door then close it after they all came in. I sit on the couch waiting for a lecture. When I don't get one I sigh with relief and lay on the couch, so I can take a nap.

"PANEL TIME!!" Charles shouts from his room, making me jump. I stand up and put my shoes and makeup on. "Behave." Alli says to me, handing me the camera. I can't even go on stage?? This sucks! I walk out of the room closing the door behind me, making it slam in Alli and Charles' faces. I get into the elevator not waiting for them. Once I get to the lobby I turn on the camera and vlog while heading to the panel. Charles caught up to me but Alli is back with the babies. Once we reach the panel tons of fans scream. I run up and down the aisle and everyone screams and waves. Once Alli, Charles, Anna, and Chaz are on the stage I set the camera on their table, facing the crowd, then sit in between Charles and Alli. I guess I do get to go on since they told me to sit here. Questions are starting to be asked and answered by many people. Once the panel ends we go head off to a meet and greet. Many CTFxCers are at the meet and greet it's amazing. We sign many things from posters to phones. We take selfies with some people and I got a few presents! RockTard was right about this! It's awesome. After the meet and greet we have some time to walk around. We meet up with Jesse and Jeana for a little bit then try to find the SHAYTARDS. We can't find them but we find Kayli and Kacey. We talk with them and ask where Shay is. "Oh he is still at a panel and meet and greet. But Colette is out." "Ok thanks." We get directions to his panel and walk in, sitting in the back. He sees us and waves so we wave back. People look back at us waving. We all decide to walk backstage so we can see the kids. "Hey RockTard." "Hi!" Brock screeches and gets picked up by Alli. I hug Avia and Emmi and Charles talks to Gavin and Alli plays with Brock and Daxton. I missed them so much! The last time we saw them was last year sometime. Once the meet and greet is done Shay comes to the back and we all talk for a while. Colette was with the moms from moms view, so when she finally came back we all had lunch together and walked around Orlando.

At 6:00 we had another panel to get to so we had dinner with YouTubers them headed to the panel. We sat in the same order and asked questions and we had a ton of fun. "Ok Kristen, watch your brother and sister ok? We are going up on stage so Shay will watch you three, but help him out ok?" Charles tells me. I nod and sit down next to Avia and talk. "Wanna go get a snack?" Avia asks me standing up. "I would but I have to help your dad." "He doesn't need help he's fine." "You sure?" She nods and grabs my hand.

Alli's POV: we were up on stage for the panel and Charles was talking to a CTFxCer. "Thanks for coming." She leaves the stage and I see Kristen leaving the room with Avia. "Shay!" I say into the microphone pointing to the door. "Charles." Charles looks up and sees Kristen running out of the door. "Stay here I will go with Shay." I say running off the stage. All of shays kids stay put and watch my kids as I run out to get Kristen and Avia. I open the doors and run towards Kristen. She hasn't noticed me yet but she will. "KRISTEN! AVIA!! STOP!" They turn around and panic. They run faster and split apart. I chase after Kristen first. I get closer to her and I'm able to grab her arm, making her stop. "You are in big trouble!" She looks up at me and sighs. "We were going to get a snack." "Whatever. Let's go get Avia." I tug her down another hallway to find Avia. Once we found her I grabbed her arm and we walked back to the panel. "Both of you sit." Shay says pointing to the ground. I go back on stage while Shay talks to them.

Kristen's POV: I'm in trouble. Probably my second time too. I sit on the ground crossing my arms and looking up at Shay. "Both of you no panels. Alli told me you have one more try till you leave playlist and Avia has two." Avia puts her head in her hands. I stand up and walk over to Shay. "We were only getting snacks. If anyone gets in trouble it should be me, not Avia." Shay crosses his arms and stares at me. "You want to take the blame? Alli will be even more pissed than she is now." I nod and wait till Alli comes off stage. Once she does I go over to her. "Send me home, do whatever you want just don't yell at me please." She grabs my ham making me look up. "Your not I trouble. Neither of you ok?" I nod and hug her. Avia hugs Shay and we all head to our own hotel rooms. First day of Playlist is over. One more to go.

--------------------------------------------

Do you like how I do more of Kristen's POV? Or should I keep switching? Comment vote and tell your friends. Love you guys! Xoxo