Choosing

Chapter thirty-four

Kristen's POV: I wake up not wanting to. This doesn't feel real at all... I wish it wasn't real. I thought about it last night. Who do I wanna stay with? Alli who is going to Nevada or staying here in Florida with Charles? I don't even know still. I get up not caring how I look and walk out of my room. I sit on the couch not acknowledging Charles or Alli. They are both silent. I go on my phone and check twitter. Nothing. "Kristen," Alli says sitting next to me and hugging me, "how are you?" I lay my head on her shoulder and shake my head. "Kristen, I know it's hard. It's ok just let it out." She lays her head on mine and whispers, "I'll come back, don't worry." I smile at her, "I hope you do." I think I will stay with Charles. I can't handle not seeing Avery or the dogs for a week. I also won't have to deal with the babies. She leaves me alone sitting on the couch to feed Anna. I'm so bored! It feels like this is a new house and we haven't unboxed anything yet. I decide to get some cereal for breakfast then go back to sleep.

Alli's POV: after I feed Anna I pack my bags and the twins bag. I can't believe this is real. It doesn't seem real at all. I hear Charles vlogging in the other room. I decide to listen to what he's saying. "I know this is hard for all of you but since Alli and I have been so stressed and unhappy we are thinking about separating." I cover my mouth not wanting to cry. He's already telling the CTFxC. Should I walk out and stop him or let him continue? I decided to stay in our room and wait till he is finished. It's no use. Out forever didn't last forever. We are starting a new chapter in our life, alone... Once he finishes talking I go out dragging all of the bags behind me. "I'm going to put these in the car." I say opening the door, "I'll help." Charles says grabbing a few bags. I smile at him and load the car. Once we come back in I sit on the couch texting Datev. "Whatcha doin'?" Charles asks peeking over the couch. I put my phone to my chest. "Texting Datev. She can't wait till I get there." He rolls over the couch and sits across from me. "I'm going to miss you. Don't go." He says grabbing my ankle. "I won't till six." He frowns at me and let's go of my ankle. "Some infinities are bigger than others..." I say leaning towards him to hug him. He hugs me back and I feel tears coming to my eyes. I push away from him and wipe my eyes. "You don't have to go." He says frowning still. "Only for a week," I say smiling, "then I'll come back. We just need a break. I promise I'll be back." I hug him before standing up and letting the dogs out.

It's time for me to leave which sucks. We all get in the car and my mom drives us. I'm taking the twins with me and Kristen is staying with Charles. Once we arrive at the airport we all get our to say our goodbyes. "Don't go, please." Kristen says hugging me. "Only for a week, I promise." She looks up at me and frowns, "last time you promised me something you broke that promise..." I kiss her forehead and she walks towards the twins. Charles and I hugged, he started to cry which made me cry, "delete that video on your computer. I heard you vlogging." I whisper so only he can hear. I kiss him and I hug my mom then put the twins in a stroller and finally grabbed my bags. Here I come Nevada.

Kristen's POV: I get back in the car after Alli leaves and we drive home in silence. It feels so weird. For a week Alli, my mom figure, won't be here... "Kristen, you ok?" Charles asks me and turns around in his seat. I nod and sigh, "I miss her already." Charles nods in agreement and turns back around. Once we arrive home I go to my room and call Avery.

"Hey! Whatcha doin'?"

"Nothing just being depressed."

"Why?"

"Because Alli just left... For a whole week."

"Why?!" She asks very concerned

"Oh I never told you... They are taking a break from each other..."

"Well at least it's for a week. My dad left us forever. Right after my brother was born..."

"I'm sorry Avery, I really am. I need to go."

"Ok bye."

I hang up the phone and lay on my bed. "Hey what's wrong?" Charles asks me as he comes into my room. "Nothing, just thinking..." "What about?" I shrug and stare at the ceiling. "By the way, the toilet seats are up... Be careful ok?" I laugh and nod. "Thanks for the warning." He nods and leaves my room. It's only seven but I'm so tired. I closed my eyes and fell asleep real fast.

--------------------------------------------

Ok night guys. I NEED IDEAS! If you got the infinity thing your awesome btw. Ok just don't forget to comment ideas vote and tell your friends! Night xoxo