Scared and upset

Chapter three
Kristen's POV: I stand in the front row where Charles normally stands. I'm super excited for them to preform. When they walk out I start to scream and reach for them. Travis winks at me and grabs my hand. I smile and grab his back. We both let go and he starts to sing "check yes, Juliet" and then "Friday is Forever". He grabs my hand once more and brings me on stage. Yes it's the on stage date! He smiles and hands me fake roses. "Don't smell them they aren't real," he kisses my cheek and we sit down at a table.

Alli's POV: I come out on stage to play the piano. Travis told us he would pick Kristen when she left the bus. I played the piano then went off stage. That's when I heard an ear piercing scream. The whole band runs out on stage. I immediately run to Kristen to protect her. Sometimes fans get mad at the girl that gets called up on stage. When I reached Kristen she was on the stage crying. I helped her up and hugged her close to my body. "Kristen sweet heart, what's wrong?" I look done at her as she points towards the ground where she was standing. "M-my m-mom is de-dead...." She cries into my shirt as I see her mother laying on the ground, lifeless. I hold her closer trying to calm her down. Charles came over the her also as Danny called 911, he always saves the day. I hug Charles and help Kristen off stage.

Kristen's POV: I cried into Alli's shirt for hours. She held me close to her and didn't leave my side. "Kristen are you okay? I know this is very hard for you and even for me." She says starting to cry. "Alli... Why would I be ok?! I lost my mother! She was the only thing I loved besides CTFxC and We The Kings! of course I'm not ok!!" I yell standing up and walking to the bathroom. I needed a break, to calm down and think about where I will go. Someone knocks on the door, probably Alli. "Kristen? Can I come in?" "Yes," I say standing up. She opens the door and holds her arms out. I reject the hug and walk out of the bathroom. I hear her sigh behind me and walk towards me. "Alli, please I need time alone... I love that your helping but I need time alone..." I sit down on the couch in the green room and keep thinking. She sits across from me and messes with her hair. "Kristen, where will you go?" "I-I don't know... I have no one. Not even aunts or uncles... Alli I'm going to be a foster child..."
---------------------------------------------- Hope you liked this chapter! I love this book a lot. Hope you guys do too! Let's get this to 100 reads! Can I get maybe 20 followers?