Chorus

Chapter fourty-five

Kristen POV: today I have chorus! I have to make sure I sit by Ashton. I wake up around six thirty and get dressed. I grab a school shirt and some skinny jeans. I put my hair into a side braid and grab my chucks and my bag. I leave my room and walk into the kitchen. "Morning." Aunt Melissa says kissing my forehead. "Morning." I yawn and drink my juice. Charles brings me scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast. "So, how was your day, yesterday?" Charles asks sitting across from me. "Good." I smile and eat my food. Once I finish I stand up and grab my bag. "Bye, love you." I kiss Charles' cheek and run out the door. I catch up with Avery and we walk together. Once we get to the bus stop the bus arrives and we get on. There is no totally empty seat on the bus so I sit next to Ashton and Avery sits next to a sixth grader. Us three talk till we reach the school. We get off of the bus and walk to our home rooms. I sit next to Rylan and we chat till Mrs. Huey comes in and yells at all of us. Man is she mean. Once we hear the bell for first period I get up and go to Math. I sit down next to Avery and we get out first homework of the year. Ugh, I hate math so much! It's fun only because I have it with Avery. After first I head to second and sit next to Ashton. He smiles at me and we get our syllabus for Science. After we went over the syllabus we got to talk. Ashton talked about how football is starting soon. I like a football player! Avery nudged my arm which made me turn around. "You should be a cheerleader!" Avery whispers in my ear. "Why?" "Because cheerleader/football couples work!" We both laugh and I turn toward Ashton. "They have cheerleaders for football don't they?" He nods and smiles. "You should be one, then I would get to see you more." He blushes when he finishes that sentence which makes me blush too. I really like him and I mean REALLY.

Third finally passes by which means lunch. We sit in the exact spots as yesterday and we talk about out connections. Ashton smiles at me the whole time. I think he really likes me. I smile back and talk to Caleb about technology. Finally the connection bell rings and we all run to our connections. I sit in the back next to Ashton. He smiles at me and Mr. Doyle introduces himself to all of us. We do a warm up but nothing else. If I thought Ashton's voice was hot, boy you should hear him sing! He is better than me and that's for sure. In the middle of singing we hear a siren go off. "Ok students this is a fire drill. I need everyone to stand up and walk out of the classroom." Mr. Doyle says calmly. We stand up and walk out to the parking lot. I walk next to Ashton and I think he tried to grab my hand! I blushed and kept walking. He stood in front of me as we waited for the all clear. His hair is dark brown and super shiny. I'm jealous! He is pretty tall and he wears polo shirts and shorts. He wears the elite socks and Sperry's. Once we hear the all clear we walk back inside and sit in our seats. After sitting down we hear our bell for fifth and we all run to our classes. Ashton walks next to me. "Hey follow me." He says walking towards the front office. We both walk in and he grabs a paper and hands in to me. "This is for cheer leading try outs. This one is for the back to school dance." "Oh thanks." I smile and we walk out of the office. I jog with him to my fifth period class. He walks me to my class then goes to his, what a gentleman. I walk in and sit next to Reagan. "I think someone has a crush." Reagan says elbowing me. "Shush!" We listen to the instructions for our homework and begin to work. "What's the answer to ten?" Reagan asks me. I show her my paper and she nods. I finally finish my homework and the bell rings. I grab my bag and walk to sixth period. Ashton comes out of his class and bumps into me. "How was fifth?" I shrug and we both walk to the front of the hall. "Ms. Trippy, nice to see you, will there be any disruptions?" I shake my head and walk to the back. Avery's smirks at me and covers her mouth. "I think Mr. Clark will always recognize you Kriten." Avery says and we get out syllabus. My folder is full of homework and syllabuses. I get my homework from Mr. Clark and I begin it. Everyone in this class talks nonstop it's annoying. I decided to give up on my homework and join in on the talking. I hear my name being said a ton of times. I look around and most people are talking about CTFxC which is cool. Ashton nudges me and points to Ashleigh, "she keeps staring at you, why?" I frown and glare at Ashleigh. "She bullied me last year and everyone talks about me cause I'm famous." I smile and turn away from Ashleigh. Ashton nods and we hear the bell and our principal talking. We all run out the door and too our buses. I sit next to Ashton and Avery is in front of me. "Hey Kristen?" Ashton says turning towards me. "Yea?" I smile and turn towards him. "Um, never mind." He shakes his head and turns towards the window. I sigh and lay my head on the back of my seat. The bus jerks to a stop and I get off with Avery. We talk about the dance, cheer leading, and Ashton. I hug her and walk inside my house. I throw my bag down on the floor and sit down at the table. "How was today?" Charles asks coming out from his office. "Eh, I have a question." "Ok go for it." He sits down across from me and waits. "When can I, you know umm, date?" He sighs and leans back in his chair. "Are you dating someone?" I shake my head and wait for an answer. "Well, If your asking that means something's up. Do you like someone?" I blush and aunt Melissa comes in the room. "What's going on in here?" She asks smiling. "I asked him when I can date, he doesn't know." She smiles and shoos him out of his chair, "girl talk." She says as Charles leaves. "So, who do you like." I blush even more and smile. "A seventh grader..." She laughs and leans forward, "tell me!" I laugh and lean forward too. "His name is Ashton. He is super cute. He's a football player! And he's in chorus." "Ooh fancy!" I nod and smile. "He wants me to be a cheerleader so we can see each other more." She smiles and leans back. "I'll ask Charlie if you can date now." I smile and she leaves the room. I hear them talking and she comes out nodding. "Time to wait for the asking out." I smile and stand up. "Thank you!" I hug her and go to my room to do my homework.

-------------------------------------------

Ooh! She has a crush! What should happen next? Comment ideas vote and tell your friends! Xoxo BYE