Chapter 25

I take the first swing, as Aries flys up in the air in an attempt to get rid of his dragon.

"Alot of energy I see," He says as he draws his sword and blocks mine, "Is this you?" He asks as I swing, and he blocks once again, "or your adrenaline kicking in," He adds as I jump back. He already knows I am tired, and worn, he can't win, I won't let him.

"Arghhh!" I yell out releasing all my angry in a rush of movements, left right, up and down. I jump back,

"Elena... Elena, run-" I shake my head. I can't be distracted. 

"Why do you fight so hard?" 

"What?" I ask, what did he just ask me?

"Why do you fight? I knew your original reason, I over heard your brother and that Director say something about getting rid of your dragon, that is unless you reach above rank 20. But since your brother is dead and all what is-"

"Haaarrgh!" I slam my sword down where I clash swords with him,

"Oh, I see. You are trying to 'impress him' from beyond the grave." He smiles.

"You know nothing," I swing again, before I am knocked off my feet. I fly across the stadium, tumbling, twisting, hitting the ground over and over again. I finally stop as I hit something, I notice the feel of these scales.

"Thanks Aries," I say as I stand back up, I look across to see his dragon standing directly behind him, 

That bastard dragon hit me.

"Enough talking, lets start the real fight," He says as he stands strong. He closes his eyes as a purple light surrounds him and then his eyes turn purple with a ominous glow coming from his eyes and now his hands, leading up to his sword.

This power. I have heard of it before,

"Dragon Steal..." I mutter,

"Let's begin," He smiles as I stare at his glowing eyes before he vanishes. He slices the air as I duck his attack, where did he come from? I trip over and dodge to the right before Jumping back up trying to spot him.

He - I block right - is so - I slash left - fast. 

I can't concentrate.

"Stop holding back," He grins as he lashs out. One hit after another. I can't, he is, too fast.

I trip back over. I take a couple breaths as he stands on the other side of the stadium,

"I know you can do better," He says while standing still waiting for me to stand. I am already covered in cuts, bruises, and dirt. I stand back up.

"Good, you can still fight." He appears in front of me, leaving no time to block.

He hits me with the back of his sword as I step back even more.

"You know, the director talks about you quiet often." Adam mentions as he walks towards me, "He says you are promising," He adds before he pushes me back with his right hand, such strength. "But I don't see it. He also says you are brave, smart, and very much like your brother," With every word he shoves me back more as I try to recover my breath he stole from me, "You brother wasn't much of a competitor, but he was a lot better than whatever you call this." I grit my teeth, "You know, I was meant to verse him today, but with a certain acciedent he practically let me win, with the bonus of kicking your arse."

"Shut it," I mutter,

"What was that?"

"I said, Shut it!" I rage out  as I begin to fight back, swinging constantly. He blocks every shot, but already seems amazed.

"No one can talk about my brother like that!" I shout, "No one!" I yell as I feel myself get stronger, I then look into the reflection of my sword, my eyes... have changed. My eye colour has changed from blue to white, with the outline changed to be pure black, this was Aries power. This was Dragon Steal. 

Before I relieased my sword gave off a white glow and I could now see everything, from his movements, to eye colour of anyone in the crowd. This vision... is beyond me.

We both speed together to clash swords where we both feel the heat to this hit. Such strength. 

"You still won't win," He swings right, "I am stronger!" He blocks my left attack,

"No, you are not!" I slam down as a wave of energy flows through me. I speed up, faster. Faster. Faster!

This power, why does it keep building.

I can't help it. It is over...overwhelming me.

"Arghh!" I yell as I continue to push forward.

At this rate. I...I will... kill him.

"Elena stop! Elena!" Hear the voice of my aunt. "You can't!!" She screams for me. This despriation in her voice, I have never heard it before.

"I can't!" I yell back, "I can't lose!" I blurt out, those are not the words I wanted to call. I yell as I push Adam back releasing a huge wave of power to every direction like an explosive, it is sending me to my knees, and the crowd to shock.

"I couldn't control it..." I mutter as I look up to the sky. 

"Elena!" I hear Ashton call for me, but... I fall to the ground. 

"Sorry..." I mutter.

***

I jump up, I look around frantically, where am I?!

"Elena, Elena!" Ashton sits beside me, calming me down. I slowly lay back down.

"What happened, where am I?" I ask the cliche questions,

"At your aunts place, cause of your...battle," He looks away, I remember now.

"Elena... I don't understand," He admits, looking worried,

"To be honest, I... I am not entirely sure either." I confess. "I don't know where the power came from," 

"Not the power, what you said after," He says.

"What I said after... sorry?"

"No, how do you not remember!" He asks as he leans close, now centimeters from my face. He quickly looks into my eyes before sitting back down.

"You said something about a storm, in the east." He tries to explain, "It scared everyone, and the person who seemed most shocked...was the director himself."

"The director, but he never gets freaked out, he is the freak. What did I say that could of been that shocking,"

"I think it was-"

"A storm is coming from the east, bigger then any storm, stronger then any being. Dracul is no human, Dracul is the only real threat to mankind. Take heed all those who listen. Take flight, or run before it's too late." My aunt walks into the room. We both look at her as she recites what feels like a speech she has practiced everyday. "It's time." 

**********************************************

Thank you for reading!!!!

I was going to update on the weekend, but to celebrate my reaching of 5000 reads and 500 votes I give you an early publish.

Thank you again to all readers and voters.

Lots of Love

<3 <3 <3