Chapter 39

"You have no right to call me brother!" He shouts,

"Oooh, what is wrong brother?" She teases, "That is what you are? Aren't you? My brother?"

"I am a brother, but no brother of yours. You are no family of mine."

"Why not?" She pulls a pouty face,

"Family doesn't kill family!"

"Family. She was not family."

"She was my wife."

"Family is blood."

"Family is a lot more then that."

"Well I have heard enough. Dracul has already begun living. He is ready. He is coming."

"Why? Why do you do this?! Daria..."

"No! Daria is no more! I am Drakia, and I will rule this world, and the next. I will never die."

"You will die. And... it will be by my hands."

"So poetic. But since I am not your sister. Why does it have to be you?"

"Because. It is my fault. I should have killed you... before you destoried yourself. Before you killed yourself!" He charges at her full forced.

She raises one hand, and with a smile a cloud of dust explodes. A wave of wind sends everything flying.

I open my eyes to see.

No way... she stopped him with a single finger.

She sways her finger side to side,

"No, no, no, brother. You have gotten weak. While I got stronger, you grew weaker."

He flickers her finger, sending him sliding backwards as he keeps his two feet still, leaving a track towards him.

"How... how many lives have you taken?!"

"A couple... thousand."

"Argh!" I watch as his eyes change from his natural colour to complete white as purple lights break from the earth. "Drakia!" He yells, now standing even stronger... his blood lust reaching me. "You killed our brother! You murdered our sister! You slaughtered my wife. I have no grown weak, I have grown strong! And angry!" I watch as he charges once again.

"March!" She yells as she raises her hand, as at least a hundred shadow warriors rise from the ground. With a single slice he takes down a few, but they keep coming.

I watch. I want to move. I can't.

With a show of lights, the warriors numbers shrink. But it isn't enough.

"Ah."

"No!" I shout, quickly covering my mouth, she didn't hear me right?

I watch as the director is stabbed from all directions. He falls to his knees.

"H...h...how?" He mutters, holding his stomach.

"How did I, Drakia, get another being the ability to piece human dragon skin? It is because I. I am strong. And I am right. And I did not fall in love for a poor, human who died at THE HAND OF A DRAGON!"

She holds up a shadow sword, "Bye. Brother." She says, stopping just before she reaches his neck.

"What...?!"

"I am not done." He stands up, blood everywhere.

He begins to fight back. Hitting her left and right, with every swing he spills out more blood. Before... falling to his knee, coughing up more blood.

"I wish you weren't this weak. If you were just stronger... you could have joined me."

"I... would rather...die." He finishes.

"Now... this time. I say, good night. Cart-"

"Stop!" I shout. Mustering all my courage, standing out strong, facing the woman.

She looks over at me.

"And who might you be?"

"You opponent!" I shout back,

"Hahahaha," He laughs, "This, this human is your last resort? How pathetic you have gotten."

"No... run!" The Director yells,

"I am not leaving you, Or any one." I say, approaching her.

What am I doing?

THUD. THUD. THUD.

I stop as the earth shakes.

"He is here..." I hear her mutter.

"Who is..."

"Dracul."

I look behind her. I watch as the earth shakes, I watch as the animals retreat. I watch as the trees fall.

And out from the distance, a dragon... no.... a beast appears.

Completely covered in Grey, black and fluro blue scales, covered in scars, covered in spikes, and full of blood lust. It's wings torn on the right side, it's legs... hug. It's eyes, small, yet completely black. It glows as it makes the earth shake.

"Hahah! Introducing Dracul!" She shouts, as I feels it's power from where I am standing... kilometres away.

It is deadly. It is huge... it will kill me... it will kill us all.

This... this is bad.

"Elena!" I see Ashton rush towards me from the other side. "What is that thing?"

It's Dracul... Is what I wanted to say... but no words came from my mouth. I am frozen still. 

"Dracul?" He put it together.

"No... a monster." I add, as it screams, sending an alert to everyone around. The reall battle has begun.

************************************************

Thank you for reading.

Chapter 39/50 complete.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... been sick L

Plus school. I have already done like 5 chapters of my math book... it doesn't seem like much BUT IT REALLY IS.

Sorry it is a bit short. But I will make the next chapter longer to make up for it.

Lots of Love.

<3 <3 <3