Chapter 47

"Drakia!" I yell standing. "Let's Begin."

As the wind blows gently across the field, the silence preserves the moment. I look around me, noticing Ashton only just alive, noticing Jackson being choked, and the director too weak to move. His top hat has fallen off, and he hasn't gotten it yet... it really says something.

"Ha, you still surprise me little one." She says, dropping Jackson on the floor. "But I expected nothing less from the daughter of Elreena, that crazy, stupid, sister of mine," She storms towards me, before she appears in front of me. I don't flinch.

She raises her hand, to brush her fingers through it. "Now, what do you hav..."

I push both my hands forward, as waves of light leaves my palms, hitting her in the stomach. She stands in shock.

"What... what?" She falls to her knees, confused.

"Mother spoke to me." I say, as she looks up.

"H...how?"

"She was beautiful, she was kind, and she was sorry for the battles I had to fight," I ignore her question, speaking loud enough so that Jackson heard. "She was an angel. She said I could defeat you, she said I was smart, and she knew giving up was not in my vocabulary at all." I say, as she falls onto her hands.

"W...what is happening to me!" She screams, looking at her hands. I watch as they slowly flake off.

"You killed them, didn't you," I question.

She screams at the sight of her skin disappearing. "Didn't you! You killed Emileen's parents! She didn't deserve this!"

"No one deserves anything bad, it is just life. Bad happens to make bad. People who have bad things happen become bad."

"Not always,"

"Yes. Most of the time. Bad happens, evil attacks. You can either accept that the world hates you and become weak, or you can fight the world, and prove that the person fate killed meant something!"

"No! You choose to fight the enemy that doesn't exist! You are fighting your own shadow. You are fighting the darkness in your heart. Cause the reason he died was an accident. And you decided to blame everyone,"

"Why not! They chose to love dragons! Dragons don't deserve love!"

"What about you?"

"What?"

"Do you deserve love?"

She doesn't say anything.

"Did the people you hurt deserve to die?" I ask.

"I killed many, they don't hurt! They just die! Sleeping, they are at peace from their sins!"

"What about the other people!"

"What others!"

At this point, her arms are almost completely flaked off, leaving a black shadow behind, the flaking is also at her neck.

"They friends. The family, the loved ones! The people that have to figure out how to live the rest of their life, however how long that may be, with that whole, with that pain in their heart!"

She stands, knowing I am right.

"You live without this lover of yours, and it kills you,"

"You know nothing about Addison!!"

"You feel that pain, now you have caused it for so many others. You killed Emileen's parents, you have killed the Director's lover, you have taken my family away from Jackson and I, and I know you have killed many more, and it is all your fault."