Chapter 26

*****POV Director******

"She couldn't have known,"

"How is this possible,"

"We have to plan to protect the people,"

"Gentlemen, ladies, settle down if you will." I sit down at the table where the others sit, all in the dark.

"How can you be so calm in this situation. For all we know this will be the end-"

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, you don't know anything for sure, so how can you predict the end."

"But-"

"According to what the female student said we can only assume that the prophecy is true."

"But how can we trust a random student, she may be the sister of one of the chosens but to our knowledge, she should, and does know nothing and is nothing to us and or Dracul,"

"If so, how did she know, only us on the board is aware of her information, and we have all sworn to blood. If anyone had shared this information one of us would not be alive right now,"

"So someone has broken the oath?!"

"Impossible,"

I pick up my glass and tap it three times with my pen to grab their attention. Finally, quiet.

"Now. May I suggest, that you were all wrong." I stand up and glance across the room, looking at all the dark figures that sit at this table,

"Wrong?"

"Yes. When deciding the chosens, how many did we pick? How did we pick them? Maybe the real problem here is your choices in chosens,"

"Our choices, you also had a say,"

"Did I?" I question knowing the answer. "From what I can recall, I sat back and watched you pick from 100,000 individuals, and not one of you have second guessed yourselves or thought there could be more."

"Director, what do you know?"

"It depends, what can you give?" I ask, tilting my hat forward.

"I knew we shouldn't of trust this baffoon! how can we trust someone whose name, age and dragon is unknown to us all,"

"Well that is not nice," I respond flicking my hat backwards. "What does a name have to do with the survival of ourselves and our people," I rest my legs on the table, waiting for our response.

"Director, what can you tell us right here and now,"

"Well, where to begin. Lets start with the obvious, to fight an army, you need an army."

"But where do you just find an army?"

"What better place to start with, then the full block of young trained teens at the training camp we have right at my disposal."

*****************

"It is time." My aunt says as she stands at the door to my room,

"Time for what? What are you on about?" I question as I stand up from my bed,

"Time to leave. We can't stay here," My aunt says,

"What? No, I am not leaving,"

"You have to come with me, no arguments," She says as she walks out to the living room, I see the house is already in boxes.

"I am not leaving," I follow her around, 

"Well where do you expect to go?"

"The dorms, I will stay at the schools,"

"You watch, there are no dorms here any more. As we speak the dorms are now the new sleeping grounds for an army."

"what are you on about?"

"The war. It is coming. You predicted it, you told it to the world because you didnt listen to me. I told you not to go, I told you to avoid thoses memories. All these emtion connections only lead to power, the power that corrupts others and attracts evil, and that is exactly what you have done."

"I don't understand, what evil? What war?"

"The war. Once your power awakened it attracted the opposite power, the power of Dracul. Since you possess your mothers power, 

"My mothers power?"

"...a power so strong and pure that when it is released in such a burst, Dracul is awaken. Dracul is pure evil, and only plans for death until he is satified. Dracul is awakened and will begin his journey to resurrect the dragon army and finally find the successor. I through for sure after your brother died he would be awaken, but- I've said to much. The less you know the better."

"Wait, I am still confused about my mother's power,"

"How have you not figured it out yet?"

"What?"

"You and your brother are adopted, you would have no memory of your real parents, unlike Jackson who would know who his parents and your parents are."

"Then... who are my parents?"

"You don't need to know that. Pack your things."

"You can't just leave," Ashton finally says something, "In this time, if the director is setting up for a war, Elena and I should be there. Elena with her power now awakened is clearly worthy of a top 50 spot at least. If a war is coming we are needed,"

"You don't understand. If Elena dies, or is wounded we are done for. She is the only one who can send them back to the grave. The sooner we can run and hide, we can attack at the last possible moment to send them back."

"If this Dracul person is as bad as you say, wouldn't waiting to the last minute kill Thousands?" I ask, I read my aunt's body language as stops for a second.

"If we can stop the deaths of hundreds, thousands even, we should. We can take flight on our dragons and find him before he finds us."

"No! You can't. Your dragons are not strong enough to fight Dracul," She adds,

"Dracul, a single person? How can an army of dragons not take him on?" I ask,

"Cause... Dracul is not a person. Dracul... is a dragon, and the only one of his kind. He is a death type, and is the only thing we should fear right now."

**************************************************

Wow another update so fast.

I am just getting excited!!!

Thank you for reading, and already I am now up to around 5.3K reads +

Lots of Love to you all!!

<3 <3 <3