Chapter 1

~~Emma's POV~~
Today the Why Don't We Boys are going to be performing near where I live. I couldn't buy tickets to their show but they are having a thing where you just get to hangout with them all day before they perform. The tickets to that were way cheaper so I bought those. I have about two hours until I have to leave to go hangout with the Why Don't We Boys. I jump in the shower. After thirty minutes of being in the shower I finally get out and go to my closet. I find a crop top that says totally rad, black jeans, and black timberlands.

After I get dressed I blow dry my hair, And put it in a half up half down hairstyle

After I finish my hair I just put on mascara and lip gloss

After I finish my hair I just put on mascara and lip gloss. I run to my brothers room and tell him bye. (His name is Noah) He gives me a hug and tells me to have fun. I run out of his room and then I go downstairs. My parents are already in the car so I grab my house key and lock the door, then I run to the car and get in. My mom starts driving and I start to get really nervous. I text my bestfriend Sophia.

E=Emma
S=Sophia

E- Hey Sophia I'm on my way to meet the Why Don't We Boys!
S- Really are you nervous?! 
E- Yes I'm so excited to meet them
S- Have fun, I'm so excited for you!
E- Okay thanks love, I will talk to you later.

We finally pull up to where I'm going to meet the boys. I start to get butterflies,  I'm so nervous.  I jump out of the car and start walking to the entrance. Then I see them...